Boycott Hudders

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not Boycott Huddersfield and the ridiculous £23 admission fee

(can't beleive that for a league one match) and donate monies to Latics Playershare.

I will be doing that instead of lining the pocket of an already rich club ??

Nah rather show support to my team paid similar prices at sheff Wednesday southampton Leeds

Edited by LaticsLee

(can't beleive that for a league one match) and donate monies to Latics Playershare.

No thanks, cant wait for this game - the extra £3.00 will be well worth it if we get the 3 points there!

Admire the logic behind the idea, but I think the players would benefit from the support more. Particularly in such an important game.

They get no vocal support at home except when we score so wont make much difference plus it didnt help at Dale.

I wont be going as I dont want to give a rival money when they are outspending most of the league as it is.

I'll put the £23 towards this weeks massage.

Sometimes it's about doing stuff for yourself

£23 is not a bad deal when you consider what we get for £20, and the difference in quality, the RRE might be decent but having never sat in there for a game I wouldn't know.

The Chaddy or main stand however, the £3 gets you proper access to a bar, a non-wooden seat, a reasonable amount of leg-room, decent toilet facilities- although knowing some of our fans it will soon stink of smoke.

Factor in that although we have season tickets it would be £40 for my Dad and I at Latics, its £28 for the pair at Hudds- its an absolute bargain.

£23 is not a bad deal when you consider what we get for £20, and the difference in quality, the RRE might be decent but having never sat in there for a game I wouldn't know.

The Chaddy or main stand however, the £3 gets you proper access to a bar, a non-wooden seat, a reasonable amount of leg-room, decent toilet facilities- although knowing some of our fans it will soon stink of smoke.

Factor in that although we have season tickets it would be £40 for my Dad and I at Latics, its £28 for the pair at Hudds- its an absolute bargain.

Good math.

Just found out I've got pair of freebies! She bangs.

Yes, We're a CAT B game

We haven't had a Category A game all season! :lol:

£23 is a ridiculous amount of money to pay for a football match, but sadly that's the way football is as the high wages filter down from the Greedy League.

Can anyone tell me if Town offer away fans a student rate, as I haven't come across a club that do so far this season?

They get no vocal support at home except when we score so wont make much difference plus it didnt help at Dale.

I wont be going as I dont want to give a rival money when they are outspending most of the league as it is.

I'll put the £23 towards this weeks massage.

At the Georgian? I'll be in there Sunday morning about 2AM, we'll have a brew in the waiting room if you like?

We haven't had a Category A game all season! :lol:

£23 is a ridiculous amount of money to pay for a football match, but sadly that's the way football is as the high wages filter down from the Greedy League.

Can anyone tell me if Town offer away fans a student rate, as I haven't come across a club that do so far this season?

£14 apparently, not 100% sure though.

Edited by JonesyOAFC

I can understand why people would baulk at the price - at face value, I do find it excessive, but seeing as Carlisle is £2 I'm quantifying it in my head as £25 for 2 games in 3 days at £12.50 each.

Sounds a lot fairer that way!