Make a bold, perhaps controversial, statement

joe_lead

Worms kill more humans than balooga whales

The Dalai Lama looks nothing like one

The riots in Egypt are not real, they have been invented by a left wing media intent on destabalising our own fair and just Coalition Government. Egypt is in fact a mythical place.

There is no difference between a Bison and a Buffalo, that is why you never see them in the same enclosure in a zoo.

If you extrapolate the rapid medical advancements, anyone currently under the age of 14 will live for ever

Dinosaurs have been brought back. A secret trial release scheme is currently underway in Northwest Scotland. I think it was a dinosaur I saw, or it could have been a beaver ....... same thing really.

The computer didn't just do something, the computer is not a sentient being, it merely folows your orders and does what you tell it to do. If your file has "disappeared" it is because you can not, or do not; remember where you saved it.

edit.

Bloody computer, making me do typos.

Edited by beag_teeets

Giraffes should be seen and not heard.

Sky money has been good for football, and the English Premier League is the most exciting league in the world

There were 483 goals scored in the EPL last week of which 80% were for penalties awarded by people who can found most Sunday mornings wandering around quiet city centre streets arguing with empty Take Away containers about the price of budgie food