Players Haven't Been Paid...

Rumour on Radio Manchester, from a guy who was told by a steward from a club source...

also said BP had been sold which is why we're looking to move.

is it really this bad??

Cash flow problems, they're getting paid this week's with next week's. No big deal really, ain't the first time, won't be the last!!!

Rumour on Radio Manchester, from a guy who was told by a steward from a club source...

is it really this bad??

If you'd have listened properly they got the reporter to ask around and it was confirmed that this isn't true. Scaremongering!

If you'd have listened properly they got the reporter to ask around and it was confirmed that this isn't true. Scaremongering!

i did listen properly, but i got home before that was said and they were talking about what this guy said. only repeating what i heard so it's good news if it's not true

Was listening to the radio on way home allot of rumours going around that the players havnt been paid?????????

Heard this today from a guy who sits near me!!! Reckons its from a very reliable source???? (Could be bull:censored:).

Way we performed today was like a bunch of lads who are pissed off with something!

Heard this today from a guy who sits near me!!! Reckons its from a very reliable source???? (Could be bull:censored:).

Way we performed today was like a bunch of lads who are pissed off with something!

it was bollocks club responded asap on radio and said everyone has been paid....

is it really this bad??

The steward seeing people out of the main stand lower at the end was telling everyone that would listen...

Just as the show on GMR was ending they went back to Cheeseman at BP for an interview with Hardy and he confirmed the players have not been paid yet. I wouldn't pay them either.

Just as the show on GMR was ending they went back to Cheeseman at BP for an interview with Hardy and he confirmed the players have not been paid yet. I wouldn't pay them either.

Hardy (on Radio Manchester) confirmed that the players had not been paid on Friday, and described this as a short term cash flow problem. He also denied that the club and/or the land had been sold.

This could be the beginning of the end (to quote a well used phrase).

To hear about cash flow problems makes me suspect that the club were relying on today's receipts to cover February's wage bill. Today's defeat and the manner of the defeat is surely going to further deplete the coffers for the home games in March and, even allowing for the TV money from the Tranmere game, the cash flow position is only going to get worse.

Anyone got any views as to whether SC will call in the administrators sooner rather than later in the gamble that the team will still be able to achieve the safety target of 60 points (50 points nett after allowing for the 10 point deduction for going into administration).

This could be the beginning of the end (to quote a well used phrase).

To hear about cash flow problems makes me suspect that the club were relying on today's receipts to cover February's wage bill. Today's defeat and the manner of the defeat is surely going to further deplete the coffers for the home games in March and, even allowing for the TV money from the Tranmere game, the cash flow position is only going to get worse.

Anyone got any views as to whether SC will call in the administrators sooner rather than later in the gamble that the team will still be able to achieve the safety target of 60 points (50 points nett after allowing for the 10 point deduction for going into administration).

This isn't the first time something like that has happened, it occurred a couple of times when Blitz was paying the bills.

He's always said that he won't put the club into administration. Ask him on Monday night...

I was aware of his stated position regarding administration .... but, his opinion might have changed given the recent results and whatever situation is causing the alleged cash flow problem

Not going on Monday but hopefully someone reading this post might be and feels inclined to ask the question.

They haven't been paid because they are always paid on the 29th of the month. There is no 29th in February this year so no pay this month. Sorry boys!!!

No Bank processing on Sunday night so if not in the bank now wont be in tomorrow the 28th, but you can bet the mortgage payments go out(bounce) of the Players accounts

is it really this bad??

It's a pity the two callers to Radio Manc spread these rumours. Sod's law says many more heard the rumours than the explanation/denial. :disappointed: No doubt the rarely-wrong Chron will refer to the facts and leave readers to conclude there's no smoke without fire.