DICKOV OUT!

OF HIS MIND!!!

How can we keep playing with one up front at home and that one being Tounkara??

He is poor to average in this league and if your going to play hoof balls up front at least put somebody next to him for the knock ons and play to his strengths!!

Tounkara off Brooke on??? WTF was that bet R Reid is getting his match sharpness on fiffa 11 then?

We give the ball away to easy and theres no way a team with Taylor Morais and white in midfield should be playing hit and hope balls up front!!

Get it down and wide and put balls in the box 4-4-2!!

That was the worst second half I have witnessed for many a year!

Not A Happy Bunny....Season Over.

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Nowt to do with the system; it was the same as when we dicked Hartlepool 4-0. We lost because of 2 reasons today:

1. All of our players didn't put a shift in 2nd half (maybe Amos excepted)

2. Peterborough were a decent team with a couple of stand out players who punished us

Nowt to do with the system; it was the same as when we dicked Hartlepool 4-0. We lost because of 2 reasons today:

1. All of our players didn't put a shift in 2nd half (maybe Amos excepted)

2. Peterborough were a decent team with a couple of stand out players who punished us

Nah I don't agree. Hartlepool are a poor side.

We had a ten minute spell today when in the first half we passed and moved in their half after that we went back to playing hoof balls and the gap between midfield and 'The Chin' was too big resulting in possession being given away to easy.

Heads dropped and we rolled over. Simple.

Another thing why do we bring everyone back for corners yet we zonal mark??

At least leave white on the halfway line at home when defending a corner.

hought the 1st half term was fairly even.

My only gripe was the final ball in and the taylor and white being on the wrong wings. But one mistakes costs us and then we got well and truly spanked. We have no fight once we go a goal down. 4-4-2 next time out and drop one of taylor white or morrias (probably white for me) and see what happens.

Tonks has gone off the boil a bit but thats since Morrias has been playing behind him, he needs a partner

are you having a laugh???

Have you seen the league table????

Dickov has done an amazing job and brought some great players in. you have to remember we have played a hell of alot of games in january and febuary when really the games in hand shoul have been spread across march and april too. I would have taken the league position after last season so you're just talking out of your arse.

Dickov has done an amazing job and brought some great players in. you have to remember we have played a hell of alot of games in january and febuary when really the games in hand shoul have been spread across march and april too. I would have taken the league position after last season so you're just talking out of your arse.

well said.who ever wants dickov out are total knobs.

Completely agree with Kyle.

Morais is a good player - but should be on the wing. Our 5 game goal drought has coincided with playing Morais as an attacking central midfielder with a licence to roam whilst at the same time playing with only one striker. This is the role he wants to play but its evidently no good for our team when playing only one up front. What was infuriating was Dickov's inability or unwillingness to change the system when it was clearly not working and hasn't been for 5 games. I think Dickov is a great young manager but he now has to learn from mistakes and change things fast.

He isn't saying dickov out, he said "DICKOV OUT! OF HIS MIND!!!" He's just trying to be clever :blush:

dickov has lost the plot lately,i had to double check penney had not returned,2 0 down and swaping a striker for a so called striker r.brooke wtf,left the ground with 30mins left with many others,roll on monday night should be fun ha ha

Completely agree with Kyle.

Morais is a good player - but should be on the wing. Our 5 game goal drought has coincided with playing Morais as an attacking central midfielder with a licence to roam whilst at the same time playing with only one striker. This is the role he wants to play but its evidently no good for our team when playing only one up front. What was infuriating was Dickov's inability or unwillingness to change the system when it was clearly not working and hasn't been for 5 games. I think Dickov is a great young manager but he now has to learn from mistakes and change things fast.

Should play on wing - and leave the full-back on his side even more exposed? And no our bad spell infront of goal hasn't come with Morais in AMC, its been with 4-4-2 mostly..

Anyone know how much we paid for Reid?

Mantom - Wasn't in at all today.. thought he should of been subbed.. White should off been subbed instead of Tonk..

Time to dust down your boots Dickov, lead by example and all that..

dickov has lost the plot lately,i had to double check penney had not returned,2 0 down and swaping a striker for a so called striker r.brooke wtf,left the ground with 30mins left with many others,roll on monday night should be fun ha ha

What a stupid comment. Penney was negative........ Dickov plays attacking football. Are you stating that Tounkara should have stayed on? I have thought he has worked his socks off all season but the last few games he has been total :censored:e. I would have subbed him for anyone today. Garbage, not interested!!!

What a stupid comment. Penney was negative........ Dickov plays attacking football. Are you stating that Tounkara should have stayed on? I have thought he has worked his socks off all season but the last few games he has been total :censored:e. I would have subbed him for anyone today. Garbage, not interested!!!

Thought White should of gone first, everything seemed to bounce off him..

Something thats a bit concerning is when Amos has a bad game eveyone seems to have one aswell..

Thought White should of gone first, everything seemed to bounce off him..

Something thats a bit concerning is when Amos has a bad game eveyone seems to have one aswell..

Not being funny but I didnt see 1 goal as Amos' fault......... bearing in mind I left after 4!

Not being funny but I didnt see 1 goal as Amos' fault......... bearing in mind I left after 4!

Wasn't slating Amos or anything, wasn't sure how to word it without it sounding like slating him..

You left at 4? Boo you missed the best goal of the lot!

as i said a striker for a so called striker,when we are losing 2 0,as for tonks did any of the team play well ???

as i said a striker for a so called striker,when we are losing 2 0,as for tonks did any of the team play well ???

No they didn't but the worst by a long chalk today was Oumare and if you dont accept that you are not being honest with yourself mate. He has been so poor recently I would consider sending him back. I agree we dont have much to replace him with. Brooke looks nowhere near the standard (get rid IMO)Reid is nearly as fat and slow as me and I am 40 and Feeney couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo............ The point I was making was you cant blame Dickov for taking Tonks off for anyone.............. I would have replaced him like for like with Brill today because he was gash.

No they didn't but the worst by a long chalk today was Oumare and if you dont accept that you are not being honest with yourself mate. He has been so poor recently I would consider sending him back. I agree we dont have much to replace him with. Brooke looks nowhere near the standard (get rid IMO)Reid is nearly as fat and slow as me and I am 40 and Feeney couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo............ The point I was making was you cant blame Dickov for taking Tonks off for anyone.............. I would have replaced him like for like with Brill today because he was gash.

true bud,just a sad end to the weekend,and the joys of being a latics fan ha

Tonk to me hasn't been the same since Mvoto went back to Sunderland. Poor the last few games but how quickly people forget.

All round it was a decent 1st half and an awful 2nd, never looked like being a 5-0 game though (ala Southampton who did look a class apart), goes to show what the simple formula has always been in this division (that we can't seem to crack), namely a good striker who takes chances at a good ratio and good set pieces.

I thought the second Amos should have done a lot better with- he got sucked underneath the ball too much and was out of position when the header came back across.

Having said that, none of the others were his fault and he made another couple of great saves today- he's probably my MOM.

Reuben has missed the last 4 games- I don't think its a coincidence. We missed him badly, at times Trotman looked like he was running through treacle, especially in the second half, nevermind Todd.

Sorry Cathy the league table is lying, it's so tight in the middle and so many of those teams below us have games in hand we are in a very false position. I reckon our true position should be around 13th. If we finish the season above that position we re doing well.