Two weeks too late..............

........piss up in a brewery!!!

Potential investors pulling out, cash flow problems, depression, disillusionment, deafening silence, petulance, coincidental :censored: run of form!!

Now a real threat of administration that could have been averted with a little more positivity, backbone and bollox!!!!!!!!!!!!

Potential investors pulling out, cash flow problems, depression, disillusionment, deafening silence, petulance, coincidental :censored: run of form!!

Now a real threat of administration that could have been averted with a little more positivity, backbone and bollox!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need any help comprehending that one Zorro!!!!!

So you and Simon Corney have fallen out, then, thats almost an Ollerenshaw-esque rant about OAFC.

Or are you saying the fans lack of positivity, backbone and bollox has caused the wages to be paid late?

Or maybe even blame my petition?

Look everyone one wants it to be alright, and the Council/OMBC sstatement is most welcome, but other stuff got in the way of that didn't it.

Edited by singe

How will I know if it's something I want to read unless I read it? :lol:

And it's definitely not all about me, but seeing as though you had to direct your second consecutive reply to an individual in order to get someone other than you to post, it looks like no one else gives a :censored: either. :lol:

How will I know if it's something I want to read unless I read it? :lol:

And it's definitely not all about me, but seeing as though you had to direct your second consecutive reply to an individual in order to get someone other than you to post, it looks like no one else gives a :censored: either. :lol:

I'd concur with that entirely!!

ay905u.gif