I love your optimism Dickov

I think he is just saying what some fans want to hear, I can't imagine that he believes that.

We need to be worrying about getting dragged in at the other end of the table, the play-offs disappeared weeks ago.

I can't see things improving as long as the back 4 continue hoofing the ball up to Taylor and Tounkara who normally can't win a ball in the air. This hot potato syndrome has crept in during the bad run and must stop.

Play constructive football and there might be some hope.

I think he is just saying what some fans want to hear, I can't imagine that he believes that.

We need to be worrying about getting dragged in at the other end of the table, the play-offs disappeared weeks ago.

6 points and we're officially safe

Could it be that the collapse is a blessing in disguise? :o

Had we carried on as we were, but just missed out on promotion, then we would have done well to retain Dickov and a chunk of the players.

Yeah, we're better off being :censored: then no-one will want our manager or any of our players.

Am guessing while crowds continue to drop if Dickov was to say thats it season over lets throw the towel in, some fans would proberly do the same. Personally we have pushed above our weight all season and i would still take a top ten finish. Cannot fault Dickov for his optimism get tommorows game out the way, the Brighton match, we then have a good run of games till the end of the season. Tranmere, Notts County, Yeovil, Walsall, Swindon games we are more than capble of getting points from.

So a top half finish is still possible.

he believes in his players and there ability,never mind what the fans want to hear.....so if we uncharachteristically win the majority of our remaining games and draw a couple and sneak into the playoffs everybody wont be going mental???

for me in my head season was over after the posh game....but you cant knock the manager for his comments about not giving up and still giving it out best shot....