Evolution begins?

wasn't this in the programme a few weeks back too? i want it to be something like a new ground or something like that but if it was planned a few weeks ago, talks won't have started then so it's unlikely to be anything like that unfortunately.

most football league websites are the same layout so i dont think it would be that either

wasn't this in the programme a few weeks back too? i want it to be something like a new ground or something like that but if it was planned a few weeks ago, talks won't have started then so it's unlikely to be anything like that unfortunately.

most football league websites are the same layout so i dont think it would be that either

Yeah we're with Player, they do loads of clubs.

Evolution is a big word to use for something like a new kit.

Who knows what it is?

If you look at the tab name, then it says Eden Design Solutions, whom we know well having printed the posters advertising the £2 game and who confirmed that the Advertiser would pay for 2 free inserts from the recent cock up.

Eden D S

Edited by singe

I think it would be a cracking way of marketing a new shirt under normal conditions, but with all the bad announcements we have had with the new stadium etc, I think it would be playing with fire (and perhaps the health of a few fans) if this isn't something massive.