Players not paid

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last one out turn off the lights, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the way to Division 4

I think Division 4 is quite optimistic if all plays out as it has seemed destined to do. We could go out of existence. If we dont then we could lose points this season and next. Conference football and with no ground to play in because our saviours have built houses on it. I know, let's have another poll telling Super Simon how great he is. How without him and his mates we'd have no club yada yada yada yawwwnnn

we are going into admin...

Any day now. Bit of an obscure connection but I'm mates with a Plymouth fan whos is good mates with someone who works on their local rag.

Long story short, he's in contact with Risdale alot about their situation and it's been mentioned to him a few times that we're fuccked..

I'm worried

It is certainly a "cashflow" issue not unlike last time, but we can clearly see why Stephens had to go.

A source close to the club has informed us that the players morale has reached rock-bottom. There have been some heated discussions today, and toys are out of the pram. Again.

If I were the filth I'd be waiting outside Latics' car park with my ANPR on.

It is certainly a "cashflow" issue not unlike last time, but we can clearly see why Stephens had to go.

A source close to the club has informed us that the players morale has reached rock-bottom. There have ben some heated discussions today, and toys are out of the pram. Again.

Wowzers – we really are evidently that tight on cash-flow aren’t we?

My worry would also be; if we’re struggling in terms of cash flow to pay the players; I’m guessing that the non-playing staff are also in the same boat too? Groundstaff, Ticket Office, Club Shop etc – and that’s not good either is it? The Taxman isn’t usually too far away once these sort of things happen; with other creditors waiting in the wings too.........

It just gets better & better doesn’t it? Typical Latics eh? This season started out as a bit of the unknown, over-delivered as it turns out on the playing side of things, and has then dramatically gone belly up on all fronts – ground wise, cash flow wise, playing side wise..........

The glass half empty in me fears a relegation and admin route isn’t too far away – how do you even look to motivate a group of players on a shocking run of from when they aren’t being paid and the future of the club looks so uncertain??

Critical weeks & months are definitely ahead...........

they'd put a stake limit on it of £24. Strange. Dont think it was my settings. Anyway, I the turncoat have just stuck £24 on us at 8-1. If I 'win' I shall donate it to some worthy cause. Or get lashed for days.

Edited by help_shiny