Let's close a 3,000 seat section of the ground then beg for more fans to turn up…..

There hasn't been a decent atmosphere at BP since the Lookers was demolished, can't see why putting home fans in two stands will make any difference.

200 in the RRE will sound louder than the Chaddy, we will just look stupid.

A 3 sided ground anyway which looks horrible – with only 2 out of the 3 stands aloud with anyone in them; with neither of those being full.....and about 200 Tramps in the small section of the RRE – it’s going to look pathetic on Sky.

My prediction for the attendance – taking into account the current feelings of ‘pay on the day’ fans and the fact it can be watched from the comfort of home / pub;

2,850 max IMO with around 200 of those from the strange lot from Tranmere.

Ah well – those that are there will need to be a vocal as possible otherwise it’s going to sound the NI International game in Serbia t’other night.

Defies belief!

More clueless 'Latinomics'

Do these same people at our club who are begging for fans not realise that it is due to their decision making that they are going to get such a poor crowd tonight.

The decision to Shut the RRE for home fans already means that a lot that would normally have turned up using their season tickets cannot be bothered to turn up and sit in another stand for no apparant reason, especially when the game is on the telly.

When our crowd tonight will already be down to mainly season ticket holders only they go and mess about these same people once again, i get annoyed with all the pointless closures of the RRE and I dont even sit in that stand.

Stop pissing moaning! It's getting boring now. I bet you are starting to get on your own nerves being pissed off all the time. It isn't healthy guys.

Yeah let's stop moaning. Just stop coming instead. Will that suffice?

People moan because they care. The less people care the closer to non league we get.

It is annoying though having to move stands and go and sit in the Chaddy, where the view isn't as good and no doubt someone will have pissed themselves in the seat next to you.

I can understand for the big games but for a game against Tranmere who aren't going to bring many (probably less than Brighton) what is the point. Bad move by the powers that wee

Yeah let's stop moaning. Just stop coming instead. Will that suffice?

People moan because they care. The less people care the closer to non league we get.

You're right, I think its great people care. The club needs fans like that, I just think moaning on an internet forum time and time again isn't very constructive.

Defies belief!

More clueless 'Latinomics'

In case you hadn't noticed no-one ta BP got paid last week. Closing the RRE to home fans means that the club don't have to fork out for policing and other costs involved in opening the stand. It's unfortunate for the season ticket holders, but it's for the good of the club.

In case you hadn't noticed no-one ta BP got paid last week. Closing the RRE to home fans means that the club don't have to fork out for policing and other costs involved in opening the stand. It's unfortunate for the season ticket holders, but it's for the good of the club.

This.