stephens @ southampton

I believe Stephens came on as a substitute on 66mins, can anybody tell me what the score was when he came on. Had they scored before he come on or not. According to the papers(n.o.t.w), he came on at the same time as the first goal.

They scored to make it 1-2.

Stephens came on.

They then equalised immediately.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/9436579.stm

He even took a corner!

(no suggestion of any assists)

66:54

Dan Harding provided the assist for the goal.

66:54 GOAL - Jonathan Forte:

Southampton 2 - 2 MK Dons Jonathan Forte scores a goal from deep inside the penalty box to the bottom left corner of the goal. Southampton 2-2 Milton Keynes Dons.

66:12

Unfair challenge on Luke Chadwick by Dean Hammond results in a free kick. Dean Lewington takes the free kick.

65:58 Substitution Dale Stephens comes on in place of Guly Do Prado.

65:13

Assist on the goal came from Richard Lambert.

65:13 GOAL - Jonathan Forte:

Southampton 1 - 2 MK Dons A goal is scored by Jonathan Forte from inside the box to the bottom left corner of the goal. Southampton 1-2 Milton Keynes Dons.

Edited by opinions4u

Who cares ? he is gone in the summer and not playing for us at the moment, so why should we care.

Lee mate. You're so angry. What has life done to make you so?

Cheer up kid, next thing you know you'll be too old to move from your chair and you'll look back on a life of anger and not happiness.

Go on, give us a smile...

Lee mate. You're so angry. What has life done to make you so?

Cheer up kid, next thing you know you'll be too old to move from your chair and you'll look back on a life of anger and not happiness.

Go on, give us a smile...

I think he just needs a hug. :lol:

Not angry Ackey, all i am saying is that why should we care is stephens has had a good game at saints, he is not with us now and wont be next season so why should we really care ?

theres nothing wrong with showing an interest in ex players.

Only yesterday I was reading up on how Fitz Hall is doing at QPR and Wellens etc.

Just because a player leaves doesnt mean they arent talked about anymore

fair point then, i was just saying. its like still being interested in what rob f**king edwards is doing nowadays !

being interested in Stephens is like that?? He is still our player as far as we know..

you make some odd comments

As a matter of fact i am, anyone know where Super Rob is playing nowadays. I thought he had a great right foot

Who's Rob Edwards? It's being at Wembley and wondering who Matt Jarvis was? Thought he was a fan who'd won a raffle of some sort to be on the England bench :shock:

I'm interested in how our former players are getting on, but that's it really. If you aren't then fair enough, these threads are probably not for you.