To be fair he was talking about Tounkara, are you sure you would have Tounkare back like a shot?

Theres other players I'd rather use that wage.

He is a young raw talent who I can see being a handful when he gets it right, we could let him go and carry on looking for a striker and get in journey men or poorer players. I'd love to make Tank our player , he is only 19/20 and already a beast , give it 2/3 years of regular football and decent coaching and I think he will be a top striker.

I'd love to sign him and then look for the sought after 20 goal striker to play with him

He is a young raw talent who I can see being a handful when he gets it right, we could let him go and carry on looking for a striker and get in journey men or poorer players. I'd love to make Tank our player , he is only 19/20 and already a beast , give it 2/3 years of regular football and decent coaching and I think he will be a top striker.

I'd love to sign him and then look for the sought after 20 goal striker to play with him

Its not that simple, we could get a better young player.

Keeping him would not be the worst decision in the world, but it is certaintly a question to ask.

Unfortunately Feeney's under contract so it's not that simple.

Stephens was under contract but I see you point. I agree with razza I'd love to keep tounkare. He can improve with a consistent run of games. He is young and will prove his worth once his football brain develops over time.

Stephens was under contract but I see you point. I agree with razza I'd love to keep tounkare. He can improve with a consistent run of games. He is young and will prove his worth once his football brain develops over time.

Yes, but lots of teams wanted to sign Stephens, and he is worth money. Unlike Feeney, unfortautnely. Slight difference...

Don;t get me wrong, I'd love it if we stuck by Feeney and he repaid us by finally coming good.

Yes, but lots of teams wanted to sign Stephens, and he is worth money. Unlike Feeney, unfortautnely. Slight difference...

Don;t get me wrong, I'd love it if we stuck by Feeney and he repaid us by finally coming good.

I just carnt see him coming good, dickov dropped a bollock Signing him. He gave a couple of good performances that's it. I understand with the Stephens thing but I can see someone taking him off us.

Its not that simple, we could get a better young player.

Keeping him would not be the worst decision in the world, but it is certaintly a question to ask.

my original reply was to someone saying "we dont want him!" . Well we would , if he rocked up and said can I sign I dont think many fans would be unhappy , unless he took a huge chunk of the wage budget that is

I just carnt see him coming good, dickov dropped a bollock Signing him. He gave a couple of good performances that's it. I understand with the Stephens thing but I can see someone taking him off us.

To be fair to Feeney hes only had a couple of chances to perform, like Reid said in his interview to mucuh chopping and changing of the forward line, although he doesnt look a goal threat in the slightest!

To be fair to Feeney hes only had a couple of chances to perform, like Reid said in his interview to mucuh chopping and changing of the forward line, although he doesnt look a goal threat in the slightest!

Reid has scored twice more than feeney has in less appearances. Feeney is always injured or away on international dutie. Carnt really carry on with a striker that so like that. He must be on a big wage so it would be best to get rid off.

Replace Feeney with Furman last season.

How many on here or at BP would have thought they would be saying this season that the player of the year is "between Lee and Furman"?

It takes time for some players to fit into clubs, we have seen more than our fair share of this and to write a player off after less than 20 or so 90 minutes is a bit much.

oldham fans are great at judging a player off five games, however good he is theres usually no coming back from it. cos oldham fans are always right.

It must say something if your a striker and a centre back gets put on in your position before you. You mist be pretty :censored:e.

Replace Feeney with Furman last season.

How many on here or at BP would have thought they would be saying this season that the player of the year is "between Lee and Furman"?

It takes time for some players to fit into clubs, we have seen more than our fair share of this and to write a player off after less than 20 or so 90 minutes is a bit much.

To be fair, it was glaringly obvious that Furman was a good player last season, but was just being used so very very wrongly by his manager.

According to sky sports Sunderland will not offer mvoto a new deal at the end of the season. Now let's put that player share fund to some good use.

Playershare fund was used to sign Evina but agree with Prozac, would gladly sacrifice the wage of Hazell to bring him here.

feeney will probably be here next season because i doubt we could get rid of him or pay off his contract. dickov has said he won't be registering as a player next season (in 442 last month) so we'll have feeney and maybe reid to build with. and he's building a team around what he's already got so that could mean feeney and m'voto staying?