Players who just love playing Oldham

How many goals has Jamie Cureton scored against Latics? Throughout his career he has plagued us. Who else as a great track record against us. We all know Mark Bobbins has scored some massive bombs against us however, he aint scored many.

How many goals has Jamie Cureton scored against Latics? Throughout his career he has plagued us. Who else as a great track record against us. We all know Mark Bobbins has scored some massive bombs against us however, he aint scored many.

Did we not sign Ian Haemorrhoids on the back of a couple of sterling performances against us and a couple of goals?

And what a pile of lanky :censored:e he turned out to be!

I suppose Ronnies golden child Ian double barrel Moore has recently enjoyed scoring against us.

Did we not sign Ian Haemorrhoids on the back of a couple of sterling performances against us and a couple of goals?

And what a pile of lanky :censored:e he turned out to be!

I suppose Ronnies golden child Ian double barrel Moore has recently enjoyed scoring against us.

Remember Ormondroyd having a stormer when we lost in a facup 3 replay - 5-0 down at half time and most of the Latics coaches where already full of demoralised fans.

Showing my age now but….

Keith 'The Bastard' Edwards

Duncan Shearer

Alan McLoughlin

Jimmy Quinn

Mick Quinn

Simon Garner

Stuart Barlow (scored for Everton, Wigan and Tranmere)

Tony Cottee

Andy Payton

Mick Harford

I know he scores against most clubs, but I dont think I've ever seen Rickie Lambert not score against us.

I think what you're forgetting is that in the one season he was playing for Wrexham, Hector Sam scored in every game against us (which happened to be 4) including a hat-trick in the opening home game

that was my first season as a latics fan i think, and because i was a kid, i was more confused that someone had a first name as a last name than the fact we got hammered

Him for Notts County (The ginger one), Johnson?? I think... He used to score against us alot when I was a kid if my memory's right.

Tommy Johnson, cracking player (The ginger tosser!)

Remember Redders getting a few against us and Windass too

Tony Naylor

Lee Mills

David White

Bobby Davison

Bernie Slaven

Macken when he was at PNE (:censored:, he's playing for Walsall today!)

Wright and Bright when at Palace and Arsenal and Sheff Wed

Matt Le Tissier

Peter Ndlovu

Edited by oafcprozac