Attendance v MKDons?

What do we think the crowd will be on Saturday?

I'll go for 3,800 with 350 from franchise FC.

Last season it was 3,630 and that was on a Tuesday night,won 2-1, with sheehan's great goal, and that curler from good old Kiegan Parker.

Our average attendance last season was 4,630, and so far this season it's 4,407.

Statto , over and out.

Last season it was 3,630 and that was on a Tuesday night,won 2-1, with sheehan's great goal, and that curler from good old Kiegan Parker.

Our average attendance last season was 4,630, and so far this season it's 4,407.

Statto , over and out.

2 great goals last time too, wouldnt argue with a repeat on saturday

God I've just thought that with the cricket season now in full swing, and my wedding followed by honeymoon in September then the next Latics game I'll get to will probably be in October, unless there's a Tuesday night game between now and then.

That seems aaages away. I'll probably have all my hunger back by then.

Statto , over and out.

Think it might creep over 4000 with 450 from MK

I reckon we will get the current staunch Latics fans coming along for the final game of the season, however if the weather remains nice chances are a few more may put an appearance in with it being the last game. As for the Mongs, I can't see more than 200 coming up. As such, I am predicting 3,485.

As for the play offs, I don't give a damn so long as the Mongs get dicked in both legs and stay in this division!

It would be good if everyone could make an effort to get to BP for the last game. Thank the players and management for a decent season of football. Swell the gate, you won't be back for another couple of months at least.

I've booked the day off work so I can go. Looking forward to it.