Season Tickets  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Are you renewing your season ticket for the 2011/2012 season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
  2. 2. Have you already renewed your ticket?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If you're not renewing, why?

• Financial Issues
    • Family Reasons
    • 'Lost the faith'
    • Live out of the area
    • Other (Specify in reply)
    • I Am renewing so this question doesn't apply to me!

Where's the 'I'm fed up with hardy moving us for no reason so :censored: it I'll pay on the day and pick and choose my games' option?

probably with the 'i get confused by a few simple sentences stating that season ticket holders in the RRE get theres cheaper because they may have to move every now and again, but will constantly moan about it anyway' option

Im not renewing because Im scared of a firesale, or the club folding halfway through the season. If we dont die, then they will earn more money out of me, hope that makes up for it somehow.

I'll renew my sons under 12 one though, even though he only goes about ten games.

How do I renew by credit card online ?..the instructions say go to tickets, then season tickets, but there's nothing there except the application form to send by post or call at the ticket office.

*Edit: I actually found the e-site via Google, but after registering it only accepts seats at adult prices and not seniors, even then it asks for only a single one closest and not the seats I wish to renew.

I might be me making it hard work, but this looks to is a very poor way of operating by the club.

Edited by BP1960

My 4 year old has developed an (un)healthy Latics obsession and has been to around half a dozen games this season. When out of school he pretty much wears his kit all the time. I was thinking of getting us a family ticket for next season (I haven't had one for years).

However, I'm a bit miffed that, at 4, he's not old enough to join the Boundary Blues but would still cost the same for a ticket. At the moment, I pay on the gate and lift him over the barrier with me. I wouldn't mind paying a £50 ticket for him but not if he can't get the BB benefits that others do and, obviously, if he can't get one then I won't either.

How do I renew by credit card online ?..the instructions say go to tickets, then season tickets, but there's nothing there except the application form to send by post or call at the ticket office.

*Edit: I actually found the e-site via Google, but after registering it only accepts seats at adult prices and not seniors, even then it asks for only a single one closest and not the seats I wish to renew.

I might be me making it hard work, but this looks to is a very poor way of operating by the club.

I had problems at first but managed to renew online - I had to log in which, when I managed to remember the password, presented me with the correct seat and as well as the price of the ticket only wanted £6.56 quid for booking fees (bargain...)

Where's the 'I'm fed up with hardy moving us for no reason so :censored: it I'll pay on the day and pick and choose my games' option?

i did this last year after owning a season ticket for about 16yrs i found when it came to the day i didnt bother going to as many as i thorght i would so this season i bought one again.

My 4 year old has developed an (un)healthy Latics obsession and has been to around half a dozen games this season. When out of school he pretty much wears his kit all the time. I was thinking of getting us a family ticket for next season (I haven't had one for years).

However, I'm a bit miffed that, at 4, he's not old enough to join the Boundary Blues but would still cost the same for a ticket. At the moment, I pay on the gate and lift him over the barrier with me. I wouldn't mind paying a £50 ticket for him but not if he can't get the BB benefits that others do and, obviously, if he can't get one then I won't either.

Going to renew mine today.

That example should surely come under the ‘common sense banner’ from the club no? Allow a BB membership to a 4 year old; and in the process sell a family season ticket. Bit of a no-brainer that surely??

I’ll ask later today when I’m at the ticket office how were doing numbers wise & post an update later.

Going to renew mine today.

That example should surely come under the ‘common sense banner’ from the club no? Allow a BB membership to a 4 year old; and in the process sell a family season ticket. Bit of a no-brainer that surely??

I’ll ask later today when I’m at the ticket office how were doing numbers wise & post an update later.

Why would I want to renew????

The club is being run by a bunch of outdated clowns

It finds itself playing in a three-sided dump

We have a team that changes year in year out with mercenaries and loanees

We've won two games since February

Mot won at home since February

Administration must surely be round the corner if the rumours are true

We are likely to sell our best players for peanuts this summer

I'm part of a fanbase that has died on its arse….

Me renew?????

Fookin' dead right!!! What else would I do on a Saturday?

*Against my better judgement

Edited by oafcprozac

If your son joins Chaddy's Gang then he gets the same benefits as a Boundary Blues member apart from the chance to be a mascot. However, you still get the benefit of discounts for parties and subsidised away trips etc.

Why would I want to renew????

The club is being run by a bunch of outdated clowns

It finds itself playing in a three-sided dump

We have a team that changes year in year out with mercenaries and loanees

We've won two games since February

Mot won at home since February

Administration must surely be round the corner if the rumours are true

We are likely to sell our best players for peanuts this summer

I'm part of a fanbase that has died on its arse….

Me renew?????

Fookin' dead right!!! What else would I do on a Saturday?

*Against my better judgement

here here , I thought about not renewing then I realised how bored i'd be and how many pointless shopping trips I would be made to go on