Just turned a one year deal down at Dale,bindippers have offered him a two year deal,replacement for Stephens?

why would he sign for us ? or Dippers ? surely he has turned Dale down for a higher up club

Edited by razza699

why would he sign for us ? or Dippers ? surely he has turned Dale down for a higher up club

more money? longer deal? for lower league players once they've hit 30, this takes a bigger priority (unless they have enjoyed playing for a biggish team on thousands of pounds a week of course)

Thats crazy, 19 goals in 49 appearences from central midfield this season, he's run the show for them on the (limited number) of times iv seen rochdale over the past couple of seasons. He's there all time leading appearence holder... And they wont give him a 2 year deal??

I doubt he's Championship bound if that's what you mean Raz? I think it's more likely to be a Mark Allott situation for us me thinks?

Some vague & pluked out of air figures but -

1 year deal at ‘Dale on £1.5K a week or

A 2 year deal at BinDippers for £1K a week.

At his age & stage of his career; its a no-brainer – take the 2 year deal & enjoy your twilight with the added security of the 2nd year.

And as to us signing him – whilst he undoubtedly has had a very impressive season for ‘Dale; the guy is a Grade A C*ck and I wouldn’t want him here.

dale should have done everything they could to keep him there, especially with dawson leaving too. i can see them struggling now unless hill finds a few good players because without jones and dawson theyd have gone straight back down this year

dale should have done everything they could to keep him there, especially with dawson leaving too. i can see them struggling now unless hill finds a few good players because without jones and dawson theyd have gone straight back down this year

sweeping statement alert - sweeping statement alert :busted:

We're in for Jones according to his brother who posts on an Everton Board - can't be bothered linking cos I'm on a train using my phone find it yourself - google efc blaukopf and look for posts from Jonahefc

worst message board ever

We're in for Jones according to his brother who posts on an Everton Board - can't be bothered linking cos I'm on a train using my phone find it yourself - google efc blaukopf and look for posts from Jonahefc

No your not and that isnt even Jones's brother posting on there, see here:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=27508#11