• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cedric has not snubbed us, he just wants to be nearer his family, which you can understand being only 19 years of age. Good luck to him. Always gave 100% for the club and I hope he finds a southern club or a team in France where he can settle and show his undoudted talent.

Cedric has not snubbed us, he just wants to be nearer his family, which you can understand being only 19 years of age. Good luck to him. Always gave 100% for the club and I hope he finds a southern club or a team in France where he can settle and show his undoudted talent.

Well, far be it for me to pick hairs, but he has snubbed us. Just not for money.

I'm in the 'He's alright' camp. Can't day he's any better than Black really. Ten a penny, here a matter of months. Really don't give a :censored:.

I have heard a rumour Evina could sign for Brentford by Tuesday?

I understand that he would like to move closer to friends and family seems a sideways move to me, i think he did us a good job lasrt season

What exactly would keep him at Oldham ? At least Brentford have 4 stands

as much I do enjoy chicken talking im going to steer this one back on topic (damn me)

Hudds fan at works just been round saying they have been linked with Evina on their messageboards :lol:

Said all along he'd end up there, if he does he's a lying :censored:-house, but he still can't defend so no great loss….

Said all along he'd end up there, if he does he's a lying :censored:-house, but he still can't defend so no great loss….

and if he does then i'm going to say sod off once more adding a few more nasty words :)

missing his family = i want more cash?

Edited by MaskedOwl

So because hudds fans on a messageboard say he's been "linked" we're in a lynch mob mentality...

Not yet but we're on the way to the shed for the pitch-forks, tbh i'm not bothered about him leaving - there's better out there. If he's lied then that's up to him, at the end of the day what can we do, but to take him at his word? I'm sure if he does sign over t'hill then we'll welcome him back to BP in the traditional manner next season…