If the season started this Saturday, what would our starting eleven be?

Hardly a brave statement as the season dont start until August lol :lol:

If (and it wont be) was our starting line up 1st game of the season then panic would kick in for us all, there is a big rumour down here in the south that we have been linked with Jeff Hughes former Bristol Rovers player, he rejected a new offer as wanted to stay in league 1, we would be able to afford his wages at least im sure i got this from a Bristol City fan though who knows Byron Anthony so stayed tunned

Thing is players only come of holiday this week in most cases so expect more movement in the next 2 weeks for sure i would say

Edited by laticdickovarmy

If (and it wont be) was our starting line up 1st game of the season then panic would kick in for us all, there is a big rumour down here in the south that we have been linked with Jeff Hughes former Bristol Rovers player, he rejected a new offer as wanted to stay in league 1, we would be able to afford his wages at least im sure i got this from a Bristol City fan though who knows Byron Anthony so stayed tunned

Thing is players only come of holiday this week in most cases so expect more movement in the next 2 weeks for sure i would say

Ten goals in forty matches from midfield last season and a N Ireland international ........ B)

Not really intended to be a 'brave' statement - just food for thought.

btw - First friendly Barrow away July 9th.... let me see... that's just over two weeks away. :huh:

........Is the answer Poor?

The bare bones are there; but we need some very shrewd signings into some key positions.

That current list would be relegation favourites in L2 let alone league 1.

Let see what the coming weeks bring as players start to return from holidays and more deals start to be announced across the leagues....