Donaldson

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown, Wright, Tozer, Webber , Ajose , Ciask

All off this site over the last few days

All real targets???

I never suggested that we were after Tozer, I suggested that he is the type of player who I would want us to look at.

Edited by Guest

I wouldn't loiter around waiting for McDonald. Sure I'd love to see Cody here, more so than Donaldson tbh. But I think there's more interest higher up for Cody than there is for Donaldson and if Donaldson turns up on the doorstep with pen in hand ready to sign, then stuff Cody Mac.

I'm still wearing my pessimistic hat though and saying we will get neither.

I wouldn't loiter around waiting for McDonald. Sure I'd love to see Cody here, more so than Donaldson tbh. But I think there's more interest higher up for Cody than there is for Donaldson and if Donaldson turns up on the doorstep with pen in hand ready to sign, then stuff Cody Mac.

In Latics terms, that's being optimistic.

As he definately had his medical? Also apparently according to that trustworthy rumours site, mcdonald is going to carlilse. Also I go on oafc i am not a registered user but the negativity is unbelievable, we have 6 weeks till the start of the new season. I trust dickov is trying everything to get us high callibre players in.

Edited by jburbri

Hopefully not! See rochdale have signed tutte and hackney. Not bad signings them unfortunately

Right now dale probably have more cash in the till - some transfer fee money in the last few weeks has come in. Helps grease wage offers .

whats your sig all about??

But still only 3500+ through the gates at BP.

True. I know I may sound like a numpty but I Would rather have 3500-4500, who are proper fans and not the fair weather fans who come when it suits especially the ones in oldham town centre on a matchday with united and city shirts on.

True. I know I may sound like a numpty but I Would rather have 3500-4500, who are proper fans and not the fair weather fans who come when it suits especially the ones in oldham town centre on a matchday with united and city shirts on.

I'd rather they be down at BP, more money for the club and all that.

right thats bull:censored: how can i get minus 5 on a bloody comment which was non offensive !

HA for some reason i cant give you a plus so i went for the minus :).............................