Donaldson

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact the club tell us what other teams in the divsion do

On Webber i did the thread as heard he is going to a 'league 1 club' just asked if that could be us which i very much doubt

To be fair Dickov has already said a keeper will be in next week at latest and im sure the players want their future decided as much as we want a signing

people can post whatever they want about who they want to sign etc etc

But for people to worry that we are missing targets because a player discussed on this board has gone elsewhere

We didn’t sign anyone until JULY 7TH last year so we have gone one better than that!

Richard Wright was in the paper the other day, others no. But thats why i said MOST.

1 out of 5 isnt MOST, thats why I mad ethe list based off the front page of threads

and if it was in the chron they probaly got that from here :grin:

If I want to know what other teams are doing I can use a novel invention called the TV remote and put SSN on, or go to Sky Sports.Com, BBC, News Now or even Facebook and Twitter Our fishal is and never will be the first port of call for news on other clubs...

:applause1:

The O/S dosnt half piss me off! it tell's you about what every other club is doing bur feck all about us!

It's a piss take.

I've not been On the official site for a whole season now. Dont see the point. Usually slower than on here, and if I access it from my iPhone I just get directed to the mobile site which is, not to put a finer point on it, wank.

I've not been On the official site for a whole season now. Dont see the point. Usually slower than on here, and if I access it from my iPhone I just get directed to the mobile site which is, not to put a finer point on it, wank.

Well ,

Breaking News today is that Mick Wadsworth has signed a new contract at the Monkey Hangars,

Gripping stuff

I know a few people who go on the official site by there iPhone and go to the mobile site, but i go on mine and get directed to the :censored:e main site.

If I want to know what other teams are doing I can use a novel invention called the TV remote and put SSN on, or go to Sky Sports.Com, BBC, News Now or even Facebook and Twitter Our fishal is and never will be the first port of call for news on other clubs...

But for others it could be.

well i dont have SSN, sky sports.com and BBC are good but annoying to go through every club. so a summary on the fishal is useful for a quick summary of whats going on.

+1

I'm not so interested in other teams that I bother making the effort or taking the time to search out info on them. So a round up on Latics official site is fine.

Well seeing as the offices usually shut between 5 and 6 it doesn't look like its happening today and won't happen over the weekend so looks like Monday at the earliest and given players' ability to change their mind it makes me wonder whether it is going to happen at all.

Well seeing as the offices usually shut between 5 and 6 it doesn't look like its happening today and won't happen over the weekend so looks like Monday at the earliest and given players' ability to change their mind it makes me wonder whether it is going to happen at all.

Or if it even was ever going to happen.