Donaldson

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting mildly annoying now.

I can get over our lack of activity; as you have to give PD and club time to get the right deals done.

I just don't think I've ever seen as many posts detailing other sides signings and deals as are being put up on our OS right now.

Save them up and do one a week max; not all the pissing time!

Getting mildly annoying now.

I can get over our lack of activity; as you have to give PD and club time to get the right deals done.

I just don't think I've ever seen as many posts detailing other sides signings and deals as are being put up on our OS right now.

Save them up and do one a week max; not all the pissing time!

I'm boycotting the official site, it's taking the piss…..all this other news is like losing on bullseye, "look at what you could have won" - kick us in the balls whilst your at it. joke of a club!!!! Rant over…………………….almost ….fookin Amateurs at every level!!!! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

Edited by oafcprozac

I'm boycotting the official site, it's taking the piss…..all this other news is like losing on bullseye, "look at what you could have won" - kick us in the balls whilst your at it. joke of a club!!!! Rant over…………………….almost ….fookin Amateurs at every level!!!! :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

calm down... i think its a good idea tbh, its L1 so its not as easy to find normally so a round up suits me fine. i'd prefer news of our own signings but its not as bad a thing as everyone is making out

I got to be honest i still think there is more chnace of seeing the queen's tits as Donaldson signing.

Not that me or anyone else I hope would want to

Hope im proved wrong

Considering the *named* contenders seem to be us and Chesterfield (and perhaps some other L2 clubs) i'm not sure why we couldn't sign him?

calm down... i think its a good idea tbh, its L1 so its not as easy to find normally so a round up suits me fine. i'd prefer news of our own signings but its not as bad a thing as everyone is making out

no mate its :censored:in' annoying and an attempt by Nero and co to hide our own lack of business. I'd rather the site not be updated rather than hearing about Hartlepool and who 'Dale have signed!!!!

Considering the *named* contenders seem to be us and Chesterfield (and perhaps some other L2 clubs) i'm not sure why we couldn't sign him?

If it comes down to enthusiasm and personality, Shez has got fooks chance. If it comes down to money then Shez might as well announce it now….

I think amateurs everywhere will be insulted by that comparison :wink:

I got to be honest i still think there is more chnace of seeing the queen's tits as Donaldson signing.

Not that me or anyone else I hope would want to

Hope im proved wrong

Bollocks. The Queen, you would. You just would. To say you have.

no mate its :censored:in' annoying and an attempt by Nero and co to hide our own lack of business. I'd rather the site not be updated rather than hearing about Hartlepool and who 'Dale have signed!!!!

we have got rid of dead wood and signed one striker!

i know they are all missing valuable pre-season training at the moment but.....oh wait

if they are not here by the time pre-season starts then you can rightly have a bit of a

moan

but seeing as everyone is still technically on holiday until then what the :censored: does it matter?

and for those who think we might be missing out on our targets - just because a player gets mentioned on here doesnt make him a :censored:in target, otherwise we would have bought and sold an re-bought a whole squad of players over the last few seasons :ranting::ranting:

B)

we have got rid of dead wood and signed one striker!

i know they are all missing valuable pre-season training at the moment but.....oh wait

if they are not here by the time pre-season starts then you can rightly have a bit of a

moan

but seeing as everyone is still technically on holiday until then what the :censored: does it matter?

and for those who think we might be missing out on our targets - just because a player gets mentioned on here doesnt make him a :censored:in target, otherwise we would have bought and sold an re-bought a whole squad of players over the last few seasons :ranting::ranting:

B)

But most player mentioned on here have been mentioned by the club or press etc.

I think Prozac is more annoyed at the fact our own OS is reporting every other clubs signing rather than us just keeping quiet until we sign someone

yeah i appreciate that but every year from various its why is the site not doing anything/telling us anything to build up its hit ration (or some technical term)

or its why are they telling us this all the time its pissing me off

ive said it before, THEY CANT WIN!

I think Prozac is more annoyed at the fact our own OS is reporting every other clubs signing rather than us just keeping quiet until we sign someone

main site cant report diddly squat if we dont sign anybody can it!!! so it doesnt matter how much he gets pissed off...until signings are in the bag done and dusted i dont want to hear anything....and whats the harm in letting us know what other teams are doing....gives you a feel for how there going to perform next season and what were up against...damned if they do and damned if they dont

main site cant report diddly squat if we dont sign anybody can it!!! so it doesnt matter how much he gets pissed off...until signings are in the bag done and dusted i dont want to hear anything....and whats the harm in letting us know what other teams are doing....gives you a feel for how there going to perform next season and what were up against...damned if they do and damned if they dont

If I want to know what other teams are doing I can use a novel invention called the TV remote and put SSN on, or go to Sky Sports.Com, BBC, News Now or even Facebook and Twitter Our fishal is and never will be the first port of call for news on other clubs...

If I want to know what other teams are doing I can use a novel invention called the TV remote and put SSN on, or go to Sky Sports.Com, BBC, News Now or even Facebook and Twitter Our fishal is and never will be the first port of call for news on other clubs...

well i dont have SSN, sky sports.com and BBC are good but annoying to go through every club. so a summary on the fishal is useful for a quick summary of whats going on.

aww put ya dummy back in ffs....its getting a bit boring on here these days reading how much the club infuriates you and pisses you off,almost every other post of yours is doing the club down and attacking it in some form or another...id suggest going to the new walk in centre n getting some happy pills...but you'd prob find fault with it

I like the fact the club tell us what other teams in the divsion do

On Webber i did the thread as heard he is going to a 'league 1 club' just asked if that could be us which i very much doubt

To be fair Dickov has already said a keeper will be in next week at latest and im sure the players want their future decided as much as we want a signing