This sickens me

My link

A prudish/Victorian law and a bunch of dicks for neighbours equals insanity. And in Stockport too.

And to quote from your linked article:

"One neighbour told how he saw Lavelle stood naked on his roof cleaning guttering.

Another woman told how she saw him washing his car naked."

Since when is Indecent Exposure a victorian prudish law?

You really do pick em.

Since when is Indecent Exposure a victorian prudish law?

You really do pick em.

It is Victorian in attitude and most definitely prudish.

What business would it be of yours if your neighbour got naked within the confines of his own property.

I mean seriously. Why does it matter?

Ok, I'd just think it was a tad wierd having a naked old man so close to my kids. He is harmless yes but I wouldnt want my kids seeing him naked

I would not be in the least concerned about my kids seeing a guy naked. I find the idea so mundane that it's incredible to me that anyone would care.

However if he started perving at them whilst jerking off and salivating, we'd be having words. But that would a highly unlikely scenario.

If he's just naked, then live and let live.

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills

But neighbours told how problems began to emerge and escalate over the past 18 months.

From a certain point of view, perhaps. One could also say that his behaviour had deteriorated over the past eighteen months to a point where he needs care. Which would be more accurate for the average 80-year-old in my opinion.

ooo, look right at the bottom of the article - when most have already made their minds up and left to read something else:

He is planning to move to Spain, where he would have a carer 24 hours a day.

He will have a carer when he moves to Spain where his quality of life at 80 would be (well, one would hope) a sight better.

"Bizarre", "hauled", "his victims" - :censored:ing hell - it's a piece of journalism that required two to complete. Well done Katherine Vine and Paul Britton, The Express awaits...

I don't really want the next door neighbours bollock naked on the roof to be frank... but the report is garbage...

His victims, many of them elderly, told how his antics left them upset and extremely distressed.

Really ? Extremely distressed ? Get a grip...

I don't really want the next door neighbours bollock naked on the roof to be frank... but the report is garbage...

My neighbours once left me extremely shocked, upset and distressed.

Then again, I had just run them over.

Itls a but much inploring them to relieve their anxiety by methods of gratification.