Enamel Pin Badge for opening game

The club have been a lot more active commercially than in recent years. Don't know if visually is behind this change but I'm very pleased to see it happening AND it being advertised to fans. We're getting somewhere.

The club have been a lot more active commercially than in recent years. Don't know if visually is behind this change but I'm very pleased to see it happening AND it being advertised to fans. We're getting somewhere.

Seems to of been the case in the past 12 months or so since visually and eden have been knocking around. Although visually seems to of gone of more recent times where eden still seem to be around as "official designers" to the club I have noticed things seem nicer since this eden guy has been around, products, adverts and stuff are easier on the eye bit more thought seems to of gone into them

Then again we may have taken the idea from elsewhere but as it is to achive a common goal then there should be no problem

it isnt a problem as such....just the idea of the playershare doing this kind of thing means all money made goes towards the managers player fund....as and when is needed..

the club selling them means all the money goes to the club,but is more likely to be swallowed up by other things and more than likely not find its way to the managers funds...

• 3 weeks later...

That is truly awful. Can we get anything right?!

To be fair I'm guessing the club havent hand made them themselves and probably had someone probably a professional company make them for the club so it would be the makers fault not the club. Or am

I being stupid and using a bit of common sense?

To be fair I'm guessing the club havent hand made them themselves and probably had someone probably a professional company make them for the club so it would be the makers fault not the club. Or am

Don't be ridiculous! Alan and PD made them by hand. Hardy and Dickov out!

I Presumed it might have been the person ordering them that might have got it wrong.

Sorry i came to the wrong conclusion. :sign0007:

You can put me down for a share of the fault - I saw the proofs before they where ordered and missed it myself.