Watson v Purdy link

no worries :blink:

Sorry lad, didn't spot you'd put the link up.

I was a bit gutted that I wouldn't be watching this live - 35 dabs was a bit steep and then another 10 dabs to the babysitter as she's on nights - but you lads have made my night...got Hatton Tv on youtube and sky sports on the tele waiting for mitchell murray

Edited by Yard Dog

I was a bit gutted that I wouldn't be watching this live - 35 dabs was a bit steep and then another 10 dabs to the babysitter as she's on nights - but you lads have made my night...got Hatton Tv on youtube and sky sports on the tele waiting for mitchell murray

cant see Stubbs lasting 10 here

and it over :grin:

Edited by creepy

Not watching any of the boxing tonight. I'll catch up tomorrow but can't wait to see Murray beat Mitchell and Ovill McKenzie give Tony Bellew fits again.

You were saying? Bellew did a number on him….

As for Watson, well you'll see for yourself….

Watson started off brightly, but never seemed to trouble Purdy. Watson didn't have the power in his shots, plus Purdy kept a tight guard. Purdy did have the power, and blasted out some clean shots....ended up taking their toll on Craig.

Watson started off brightly, but never seemed to trouble Purdy. Watson didn't have the power in his shots, plus Purdy kept a tight guard. Purdy did have the power, and blasted out some clean shots....ended up taking their toll on Craig.

Thought he was outclassed, caught too many times and when he did counter his power had been nullified by the sharp, snappiness of Purdy connecting….

:censored: me. Ricky Burns is walking out to 'Hardcore Feelings'.....ha ....takes me back to Helter Skelter and Dreamscape mix tapes

Fook me, that were quick….glass back….overrrrrrr

Trapped nerve? Sciatica????

Edited by oafcprozac

:censored: me. Ricky Burns is walking out to 'Hardcore Feelings'.....ha ....takes me back to Helter Skelter and Dreamscape mix tapes

did it not make you feel ill?

reminded me of Milton Keynes, back in the day

KO 5th Rnd. Watson actually quit. He got knocked down for a 2nd time, made it to his feet, but must've knew he'd had enough - and, to be fair, there didn't look to be any way back for him.

Edited by Yard Dog

Glad I'm not the only one that thought this! :shock:

did it not make you feel ill?

reminded me of Milton Keynes, back in the day

Sanctuary ? I missed out on that ; 94 - 96 was when I was listening to Hardcore, Jungle etc but I was still at school so too young to go raving. Although lads my age did, I didn't start clubbing/raving until 98, by which time Hardcore was a distant memory and for me it was all about Trance, Techno and House.

Edited by Yard Dog

Sanctuary ? I missed out on that ; 94 - 96 was when I was listening to Hardcore, Jungle etc but I was still at school so too young to go raving. Although lads my age did, I didn't start clubbing/raving until 98, by which time Hardcore was a distant memory and for me it was all about Trance, Techno and House.

:blink: :blink: thats some going !

edit , I thought you had put a typo saying didnt start raving until I was 98 .

#idiot

Edited by razza699

i think i went to Helter Skelter at the sanctuary twice, when i was about 17 around 95 the same time we where going to Donny warehouse nearly every week, got into gabba for a while going to a club called steam in Rhyl (which was a top club, with a balcony looking over the sea)

then it was house/trance all the way till about 2002 cream (nearly every other week) golden, sankeys, ministry of sound, creamfields (twice) love parade

best years of my life up to yet the house/trance years

Anyoine wanting to watch some boxing this weekend.

You've got the Amir - Zab (A-Z) fight that you have to pay for on primetime.

But and this is big news which doesn't seem to have been publicised:

Chisora - Fury is being broadcast live on channel 5.

Don't really understand why there has been no press for it but it is.