Euan Holden

Just noticed from his twitter account thats he was at the boxing last night with the first team.I know he is on trail but does that mean were close to having him sign for us? its just that to be out with the first team representing oldham is a little strange if were not going to sign him up. So far off what i have been told is that no other trialist were there maybe to protect them? so know one knows who they are even though they played in pre-season but then again it would be unfair to leave them out can any one maybe clear this up for me? thanks :)

EuanHolden Euan Holden

Catching a bit of ring side boxing. Where are my gloves? http://lockerz.com/s/120814812

Boxing-gate Scandal

Scottish-American footballer spotted at boxing event with his new friends. There is no truth in the rumour that he was picking up hints on how to beat up his (potential) manager should they have a night at the dogs.

I gather he's pretty good mates with Furman & Black, possibly from his first trial here. Would suggest he 'buys into what we're trying to achieve here", perhaps Dickov is given him an extended chance to prove himself.