Cant be bothered trawling through the tripe but he is joining Plymouth...

Linfield want him as well as Plymuff, heard it three time, from unofficial, semi-official, and official sources…..if we manage to bin the lazy clown it will rank right up there with the Starbuck/Littlejohn swap in March '98……..

Also I heard it is a short term loan.

What.......like a week!!!

I think the only way we would get shut is by paying him off!

If you'd looked at his stats they are crap. If you'd had him watched you would know he was crap and if you'd seen him on TV playing for NI that would confirm he was crap.

Why would you take him on loan?

He's just....er.....................Crap!!!!

What.......like a week!!!

I think the only way we would get shut is by paying him off!

If you'd looked at his stats they are crap. If you'd had him watched you would know he was crap and if you'd seen him on TV playing for NI that would confirm he was crap.

Why would you take him on loan?

He's just....er.....................Crap!!!!

Him and Peter Ridsdale are good friends, must be from thr Cardiff.

If he does go to plymouth on a permanent deal then fair play to him. Plymouth are in a bigger mess than ourselves and he could have easily stayed here. No doubt he'll get stick if we played them in the cup, but a lot of people wouldn't drop a division and move so far away. Yes its for his international "career" but still.

Oh that's torn it.

If he's on trial (and to be fair Iam suprised Feeney "nothnigf to prove" has even deined to go on trial) then we have no chance of shifting him.

One of those situations where I won't beleive it till I see him parading in the shirt..

C'mon Warren.

Hopefully knowing he was going to be sent packing explains his lack of goals

:deal2:

Edited by singe

Feeneys agent is a football genius !

Even if its only a loan deal at least it gets most of his wage off ours books for a while (presuming Plymouth pay a chunk of it)

I wondered why is hadn't tweeted for a while..I knew he didn't give a :censored: when he said to me his aim was "just to get through" a reserve team game

Ah crap-bags.

Bound to fall through now after they actually see him train & play. Arse.

Our only chance was to sneak him through on the back of his paper CV....'I'm an International don't you know?'

Please do that weird thing strikers are suppose to do Warren; and actually score a couple of goals whilst you're down there......

Did he actually play back to back games for us?......I can't remember if he did or not!

I don't think he was actually given much of a chance here to be fair but Dickov would have seen him train every week and it was pretty obvious from an early stage that he wasn't going to be first choice.

Looking back we shouldn't have signed him....we wanted a prolific scorer and still do but Feeney was never going to produce the goals and his career statistics confirm that!

Plymouth's a long way from home and the fact that he's willing to uproot and move again suggests that he might put the extra effort in to win a contract.

I bloody well hope so!!!

If he signs for Plymouth I will be almost as excited as when we sign a new player....fingers crossed!!

Did he actually play back to back games for us?......I can't remember if he did or not!

I don't think he was actually given much of a chance here to be fair but Dickov would have seen him train every week and it was pretty obvious from an early stage that he wasn't going to be first choice.

Looking back we shouldn't have signed him....we wanted a prolific scorer and still do but Feeney was never going to produce the goals and his career statistics confirm that!

Plymouth's a long way from home and the fact that he's willing to uproot and move again suggests that he might put the extra effort in to win a contract.

I bloody well hope so!!!

If he signs for Plymouth I will be almost as excited as when we sign a new player....fingers crossed!!

If we can get all, or most, of his wages off our books that is

I was not impressed when I heard Feeney was "2 stone lighter" when he came back for pre season.

I would have been somewhat concerned if any of my clients had lost so much in a matter of a few weeks (even the severely obese ones), given how much lean mass would have been inevitably lost. For a supposed professional athlete it is criminal to lose so much so quickly. In such cases, small steps is the only sane way to lose weight whilst making sure it is the right kind of weight loss.

I would fully expect a footballer who had achieved such an extreme weight drop to look lethargic.

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills

well, surely he knows that he's out of favour here and the fans don't like him so he might put effort in to win a new contract somewhere else that he might not have put in at BP.

let's hope so because i'd say it's last chance for him and he should take the fact that a football league club want him seriously because he could easily end up at conference or lower if he stayed here and got released