MK Game Promotion idea

With the MK game being on TV have the club looked at reducing ticket prices to get people in? I'd like to think so. Buy one get one free would be a decent deal IMO. A paying customer brings a mate for free. The people coming anyway, would still be paying and another body can come gratis. Get an advert in the chron and get whats his face from the MEN to mention it in his column, ask Sky to mention it on SSN when they do their pre game interviews in the week before.

With the MK game being on TV have the club looked at reducing ticket prices to get people in? I'd like to think so. Buy one get one free would be a decent deal IMO. A paying customer brings a mate for free. The people coming anyway, would still be paying and another body can come gratis. Get an advert in the chron and get whats his face from the MEN to mention it in his column, ask Sky to mention it on SSN when they do their pre game interviews in the week before.

How much do we get from sky for the game? Perhaps possible for the club to do something like they did against Carlisle to attract more fans to the game? Some businesses may want to help again..

How much do we get from sky for the game? Perhaps possible for the club to do something like they did against Carlisle to attract more fans to the game? Some businesses may want to help again..

everybody who attends saturdays game with brentford or makes a purchase of £15 or more in the club shop before then gets 2 vouchers admitting them and a friend to the game for £3. Seasin tickets get 1 to give to a friend too.

A figure of £28k rings a bell.

I think they should do something to make us look good on telly!

Sign Messi on loan and make it 50p to get in and we'll pack the place out.

• 2 weeks later...

:petesake:

how is this Cat B? They dont have a fan base !

I'm just praying none of my mates watch this (they're all Blackburn or Burnley fans). It's going to be so depressing/embarassing how empty the ground is. It was bad enough for the Tranmere game last season but this will be truly awful. For all the fantastic ideas on here to fill the ground (at least a bit more) and the response....making it Category B.

I do believe the club tries hard but things like this just make me despair. Category B. FFS.

Woof.

I'm just praying none of my mates watch this (they're all Blackburn or Burnley fans). It's going to be so depressing/embarassing how empty the ground is. It was bad enough for the Tranmere game last season but this will be truly awful. For all the fantastic ideas on here to fill the ground (at least a bit more) and the response....making it Category B.

I do believe the club tries hard but things like this just make me despair. Category B. FFS.

Woof.

Didn't we know this at the start of the season.

Cat B = same price as last season

Didn't we know this at the start of the season.

Cat B = same price as last season

Yes, but we didn't know we were getting £28k from sky. As it stands now I think we will struggle to get 1000 paying customers in.