Nando's

It appears Nando's are holding interviews for their new place on the retail park at BP according to someone on twitter

MatHarrison Mathew Harrison

Got to chill in the box at OAFC whilst waitng for the 2nd part of my Nandos interview to start, was like sitting in a green house #lovelyday

New commercial team attracting businesses already?

Or did they want Reuben Reid's opinion on who he would/wouldn't want serving him?

It appears Nando's are holding interviews for their new place on the retail park at BP according to someone on twitter

MatHarrison Mathew Harrison

Got to chill in the box at OAFC whilst waitng for the 2nd part of my Nandos interview to start, was like sitting in a green house #lovelyday

New commercial team attracting businesses already?

Or did they want Reuben Reid's opinion on who he would/wouldn't want serving him?

So that's what was going on in the boxes the other week when I was at the Ressies? Looked like some sort of interviews, but with kids and their parents? Well done to the club for utilising their space and an ideal use imo. I know City do that as I had an interview with an organisation there a couple of years ago…overlooking the pitch! :ranting:

Where abouts is Nandos on Elk Mill? I've not been back recently but can't think of any space there as it is (without using the warehouse type spaces)

They've built it facing Pizza Hut at the end of their section of the car-park as you come onto the retail park. If only they'd built a cinema and a bowling alley on there instead of the multitude of :censored: sofa shops...