Will the match be on?

they will still probably use those pop up spinkler thingies if it is on!

Waterproofs at the ready for the paddock. Reminds me of a game against Donny a few years back

If Boundary Park is anything like my garden then its underwater, although I suspect their drainage is a little better :grin:

It'll be on. We've spent thousands in recent years on the pitch at BP and the drainage. Even Rochdale's pitch should be able suitable to play on.

Just a point however, if the game was to be called off, would it be arranged for another day with sky? Or could sky just say no, don't want to broadcast it anymore?

It'll be on. We've spent thousands in recent years on the pitch at BP and the drainage. Even Rochdale's pitch should be able suitable to play on.

Just a point however, if the game was to be called off, would it be arranged for another day with sky? Or could sky just say no, don't want to broadcast it anymore?

This. They're using Football League games this weekend because of no Premier. If the game was rearranged there may be Premier matches or...Latics were so far clear at the top of the division it would be a meaningless match. :grin:

I don't think there is any doubt is there? Our drainage is pretty darn good ins't it?

Its bad snow that turns to ice that stops us; not rain I'd say.....

We've spent thousands on the pitch and drainage recently... It'd have to be alot of rain for the pitch to be waterlogged..

I don't think there is any doubt is there? Our drainage is pretty darn good ins't it?

Its bad snow that turns to ice that stops us; not rain I'd say.....

In recent years it has been the snow on the roads that have called the games off, not the snow on the pitch.