Parker in full training

Proably. Once Parker and Reid have returned, there will be quite a bit of competition for strikers and on the wing which is only good for the team.

Good news this.

Parker looked a livewire and full of promsie before his injury. Hope he hasn't lost any pace & confidence because of it?

It should tie in nicely this return; as if we can't extend the loan of Simpson we have a ready-made replacement to come in. He also gives a real 'something different' if he's played off a target man; Kuqi or Smith - to feed on flicks and knock-downs.

Reid can't come back soon enough either. He was out player of the season until his injury.

Good news on that front.

On Diallo - he only singed a 6 month deal that runs out at Xmas IIRC. Are we likely to extend that after his suspension & injury hit first 4 months; and with Mellor showing we have cover already at LB? I can see him being let go…..

Yay!!!

Injury cheer is back!!!

I'd extend Diallo's contract to the end of the season, he looks lively, puts a boot in and would be a shame to cast him off just yet, plus even though he isn't the tallest he can allegedly play all across the back, 4 players for the price of 1.

Reid not being far off too means we could be going into the xmas period with a hefty looking squad of options, kick on after xmas and we could make that 8th spot our own!

Good news this.

Parker looked a livewire and full of promsie before his injury. Hope he hasn't lost any pace & confidence because of it?

It should tie in nicely this return; as if we can't extend the loan of Simpson we have a ready-made replacement to come in. He also gives a real 'something different' if he's played off a target man; Kuqi or Smith - to feed on flicks and knock-downs.

Reid can't come back soon enough either. He was out player of the season until his injury.

Good news on that front.

On Diallo - he only singed a 6 month deal that runs out at Xmas IIRC. Are we likely to extend that after his suspension & injury hit first 4 months; and with Mellor showing we have cover already at LB? I can see him being let go…..

I can see him being let go aswell. Playershare are only paying some of Kuqi's wages until January aren't they? Then we will need to find the funds to carry on with Kuqi's wages, and thats where Diallo's current wage may come in.. Unless Playershare can continue playing or i've read something wrong about Kuqi's wages

Parker looks good and if he can cross then wooooo we can get the full best out of Kuqi and Smith, in terms of Morais I think his days are numbered. He could be the best player in this league but appears to lightwieght and inconsistant, he needs to add goals to his game as well. Extending Simpson's loan spell is vital the guy looks awesome, Scapuzzi well we have no idea yet but there is no way he's a winger. In the short time he was on he failed to track back or show the same defensive thought that Simpson does, when everyone is fully fit this would be my team (providing all loanees extend until end of season).

Cisak

Lee

Diamond

Clarke

Black

Simpson

Furman

Wes

Taylor

Reid

Kuqi

Subs

Gerrard

M'Voto

Mancini

Parker

Scapuzzi

Parker looks good and if he can cross then wooooo we can get the full best out of Kuqi and Smith, in terms of Morais I think his days are numbered. He could be the best player in this league but appears to lightwieght and inconsistant, he needs to add goals to his game as well. Extending Simpson's loan spell is vital the guy looks awesome, Scapuzzi well we have no idea yet but there is no way he's a winger. In the short time he was on he failed to track back or show the same defensive thought that Simpson does, when everyone is fully fit this would be my team (providing all loanees extend until end of season).

Cisak

Lee

Diamond

Clarke

Black

Simpson

Furman

Wes

Taylor

Reid

Kuqi

Subs

Gerrard

M'Voto

Mancini

Parker

Scapuzzi

I would agree with that team apart from Diamond who should be switched with Mvoto.

Have I missed that? He's going is he? Oh - must have missed the memo

Makes sense though doesn't it? We are losing hundreds of thousands every season. I think if Fulham offered £300k in January he'd be gone. Got to balance the books somehow.

Makes sense though doesn't it? We are losing hundreds of thousands every season. I think if Fulham offered £300k in January he'd be gone. Got to balance the books somehow.

I thought the sale of Dale Stephens balanced the books for this year? And if the club reaches round three of the cup that could provide us with at least another 150k or so of income we didnt budget for.

If he does go, then I hope part of the deal is for us to get him back on loan for the rest of this season at least, and first refusal of any loan deals next season should the decide to send him out on loan.

I thought the sale of Dale Stephens balanced the books for this year? And if the club reaches round three of the cup that could provide us with at least another 150k or so of income we didnt budget for.

If he does go, then I hope part of the deal is for us to get him back on loan for the rest of this season at least, and first refusal of any loan deals next season should the decide to send him out on loan.

We're all aware we need a sale per season to keep us solvent. I'm pretty sure at the time it was said that the sale of Stephens had done that for this year???

Mellor is the type of youngster who Prem & Championship sides will look at, potential wise. I hope that if we do a deal, its one that's ladden with add-on's and some 'loan back' options. We do look to do that thought; see the Tom Eaves deal for that.....

• 3 weeks later...

I've never seen this amazing Parker play. The last one I saw play was Keigan. I also haven't seen Rueben Reid play this season either. The last time I saw him was a sluggish 2 stone overweight Nandos addict who looked pretty poor end of last season.

I think you all speak with forked tongue about these two amazing players we seem to have on our books. Keep it as it is, it's reet.