2011-12 FA Cup prize fund

FA Cup 2011/12 Prize Fund

There is very little to be earned in actual prize money but getting far into the competition will also give you more money via increased gate receipts (for each time whether home or away each league side gets 45% of the gate receipts with the remaining 10% going to the Football Association, non league sides get an extra 5% which comes from the League cups share). Money is also earned through TV revenue and the eventual winners will get the opportunity to play European football and enjoy the riches that will come with it.

The prize fund allocated to each team, the brackets denote the amount of teams that will receive funds. Over all the rounds just under £15 million will be paid out by the Football Association.

•Extra Preliminary Round winners - £750 (201)

•Preliminary Round winners - £1,500 (166)

•First Round Qualifying winners - £3,000 (116)

•Second Round Qualifying winners - £4,500 (80)

•Third Round Qualifying winners - £7,500 (40)

•Fourth Round Qualifying winners - £12,500 (32)

•First Round Proper winners - £18,000 (40)

•Second Round Proper winners - £27,000 (20)

•Third Round Proper winners - £67,500 (32)

•Fourth Round Proper winners - £90,000 (16)

•Fifth Round Proper winners - £180,000 (8)

•Sixth Round Proper winners - £360,000 (4)

•Semi Final winners - £900,000 (2)

•Semi Final runners-up £450,000 (2)

•Final winners - £1,800,000 (1)

•Final runners-up - £900,000 (1)

FA Cup 2011/12 Prize Fund

There is very little to be earned in actual prize money but getting far into the competition will also give you more money via increased gate receipts (for each time whether home or away each league side gets 45% of the gate receipts...

45% of the gate receipts from a 76,000 crowd at OT is the dream. :pray:

He was :censored: anyway, time to move on Diego….

They weren't to know that when they poached him - it's the principle! If Latics hadn't made a stand (with Arsenal) ManUre would have been a law unto itself.

Time to move on.....blimey, people still haven't forgiven David Currie for pulling out of that Schmeichel challenge. You'll be asking me to get over that M**k H****s goal next! :wink:

I doubt 76k would turn up to see Man Ure Vs Oldham.

The capacity at OT is 76,000; so there is no reason to think it wouldn't be full for a cup game. Especially as with it being the FA cup we can get a much higher percentage of the capacity as away following- leaving less for them and they normally fill it with ease.

I seem to recall a televised game being around £70k in the first couple of rounds and then £150k in the third round.

That's where the money is in this competition.

I remember hearing on the Midlands news when they were talking about Stourbridge the other day, that the teams get £35000 each when the game is televised. So yes you are correct.

You know even with the money I wouldnt want to play United , we would get embarrassed by their second string and never hear the end of it

Glad there wasn't only me thinking that Razza, as negative as it sounds. I live in Salford so would never hear the end of it, and i've still not quite got over the early '90's :ranting:

I'd be happier with Chelsea or Arsenal away. We'd still make a pretty penny and it'd be a nice "trip out" as my old Granny used to say...