Shefki

The pen?

I saw him having a go at Zander straight after the goal so I assume it's to do with that? Strange to see at 4-1 up but the passion from him is unbelievable.

I didnt go today as Ive been moving house, John Gilder on GMR said Simpsons 3rd was from the spot??.

Take this wasnt the case.

i thought it might have been because cisak wasnt kicking to him from goal kicks but he did seem to be really narked about something, even when he scored it was a bit of an angry celebration

by his standards he had a pretty average game....dont think he really got going like he has in recent weeks,but you have to expect it every once in a while....

good to see players gettin narked when not playing well,instead of hiding...

I didnt go today as Ive been moving house, John Gilder on GMR said Simpsons 3rd was from the spot??.

Take this wasnt the case.

Nope, was a dodgy back pass i think, simpson nipped round, both keeper and simpson slid in, simpson got up first and tapped it into an open goal.

i think he was frustrated - the couple of times he got near the goal first half, allot hacked him down and i seem to remember him being flagged tight offside a couple of times. I like to see it....perhaps he's not happy we keep going 3-0 up and switching off? He's definatly got passion....even after his goal he looked like someone had run over his dog!

One thing i worry about shefki is that he gives 110% every game....and as we head towards the busiest time of the season i worry about the legs - i know he's fit but i still worry. There has been a couple of games where he perhaps could have come off (i know he hates coming off) with 30 mins to go as we've been 3-0 and 5-1 up - perfect time to

A) Rest his legs

B ) Give Smith a more substantial run out = he keeps getting in good positions which tells me he can score goals, but i think he's snatching at chances because he knows he might only get one chance per game. Lets try and build his confidence in games when we can!

Edited by Fruitygoo

i think he was frustrated - the couple of times he got near the goal first half, allot hacked him down and i seem to remember him being flagged tight offside a couple of times. I like to see it....perhaps he's not happy we keep going 3-0 up and switching off? He's definatly got passion....even after his goal he looked like someone had run over his dog!

One thing i worry about shefki is that he gives 110% every game....and as we head towards the busiest time of the season i worry about the legs - i know he's fit but i still worry. There has been a couple of games where he perhaps could have come off (i know he hates coming off) with 30 mins to go as we've been 3-0 and 5-1 up - perfect time to

A) Rest his legs

B ) Give Smith a more substantial run out = he keeps getting in good positions which tells me he can score goals, but i think he's snatching at chances because he knows he might only get one chance per game. Lets try and build his confidence in games when we can!

This was it he went mental at all the defenders plus goal keeper as they were coming off didnt anyone see him at there secound just before kicking off shrugging his shoulders as if to say wtf is going on...

This was it he went mental at all the defenders plus goal keeper as they were coming off didnt anyone see him at there secound just before kicking off shrugging his shoulders as if to say wtf is going on...

I kind of know were he is comming from, he is a class apart in this league, but unfortuntaly the back four are ( Lee apart) are 3rd division players..

I kind of know were he is comming from, he is a class apart in this league, but unfortuntaly the back four are ( Lee apart) are 3rd division players..

100% behind shefki, i wouldnt say they are 3rd div players just switch off too easy..... once they cracked that they are verygood i thought mvoto was excellent today.............. once again we got to 3 goals then started getting sloppy and letting them back in thank god for the 4th as chesterfield was looking more of a threat at the time

Don't expect Shefki to exhibit 'normal' human emotions. He's a machine built from East European war equipment and programmed to score goals. We'd scored four and he hadn't got any of them - of course he's going to short circuit.

He's like Ivan Drago......

"I must break you".......

<insert hammer and sickle emoticon here...>

He's like Ivan Drago......

"I must break you".......

<insert hammer and sickle emoticon here...>

Thing is, even his goals aside, I never tire of watching him and the work that he puts in. He obviously closes down the opposition more than any other player and yet does it without being the proverbial headless chicken. Probably not his best game today but he was still relentless and, I've said it before, a superb example to any young player puporting to call themselves a professional.

"What would Shefki do?" is usually a good question that a professional should be asking themselves.

Not me though.

I'm an IT Manager and asked my self that this week, right before staring down my boss in a meeting, arm wrestling clients and eating large sections of the internet.

"What would Shefki do?" is usually a good question that a professional should be asking themselves.

Not me though.

I'm an IT Manager and asked my self that this week, right before staring down my boss in a meeting, arm wrestling clients and eating large sections of the internet.

Awesome!