Warren Feeney

Will you (not us) send him to the sanctuary  

106 members have voted

1. 1. The Poll. For you.

• Yes, what a donkey - send him down
    • No, you got it wrong - he was ace

His contribution was woeful, his wage broke my heart and finally his tweets makes him loathed. Donkey of the highest order and probably makes :censored:e glue too.

what wage was he on?

absolute disgrace of a player in terms of effort and general ability - he has nothing going for him - no pace, ability, shooting prowess, nowt.

An insult to the title of a 'professional' football.

Edited by shefflatic

PV's point to Monty Burns in the last Donkey debate completely justified. Been so boring this one as it's so clear cut.

Thankyou.

Yeah because the Davies one was so in the balance for so long? Davies was so boringly clear cut AND so stupidly suggested. End of.

In your opinion. Why do you let it bother you so. Just for you it's Sean McCarthy next, then Jigsaw.

Yeah because the Davies one was so in the balance for so long? Davies was so boringly clear cut AND so stupidly suggested. End of.

No, but it sparked debate. Sure, he's proved he can cut it at a higher level (albeit only just, think Barnsley have taken a punt at a lower level, he'll get sussed out soon enough IMO) but let's be honest, after leaving us Davies has basically been kicking his heels at several loan clubs before finding a bit of form at a club in a lower league than ours. At least Craig "second touch is a tackle" Davies is someone you can argue the case FOR and AGAINST. Isn't that the point of this, rather than two pages of the following:

I don't think this one will be much of a contest..

Absolute no brainer, he was shocking

Not even a debate here. Donkey. Next............

Anyway I digress. It's about Feeney this week and you've missed the point most spectacularly.

"Arguing on the internets is like running in the special Olympics...."

I don't know about that. The Paralympics is an inspirational display of the triumph of the human spirit over adversity. Grown, sentient adults using the internet - the apex of technological progress, the superhighway that allows any piece of information from anywhere (both geographically and historically) to be beamed from space into your living room - to call each other 'silly little wankfaces' in arguments about video games is a glaring example of why the human race will die out within 200 years.

But in the spirit of hypocrisy, Warren Feeney is one of the laziest, slowest, most immobile and apathetic lumps of lard i've ever had the misfortune to watch in a Latics shirt, and anyone who says otherwise is a gob:censored:e.