Good result

Yeah, i guess. Gutted we couldn't hold on to our lead (and that Kuqi missed that sitter), but to be honest i wasn't confident about this game at all, with Southend's home record. Draw's better than nothing i guess.

Well done boys, would have taken that at start of play. Southend probably on a par with a fair number of L1 sides so not too shabby, make them trek up to BP on a cold December night and then finish the job.

Decent draw tomorrow will make it a tasty encounter I'm sure!

Well done boys, would have taken that at start of play. Southend probably on a par with a fair number of L1 sides so not too shabby, make them trek up to BP on a cold December night and then finish the job.

Decent draw tomorrow will make it a tasty encounter I'm sure!

Could the replay be on TV ?..not many other attractive options looking at the drawn games.

Yeah, i guess. Gutted we couldn't hold on to our lead (and that Kuqi missed that sitter), but to be honest i wasn't confident about this game at all, with Southend's home record. Draw's better than nothing i guess.

Kuqi miss would have made it 2-0 , think i am happy with 1-1 the way Latics waste 2 nil

leads recently !!!!!!!!!!

I'd have taken 1 - 1 before kick off. Obviously a bit disappointed we couldn't hold the lead, but we've come through a difficult match and now have home advantage.

Trouble is I am not sure our home counts for much of an advantage. Plenty of teams have beaten us. Our defence is a bit of a weak point.

Our car load on the way down had decided a draw and reply victory at BP would have been a good outcame from yesterday. So lets hope that now happens. Yet as always when in front away from home you hope to hang on and in those situations when you've been pegged back it feels a little hollow.

Should have been wrapped up long before the last 20 minutes of pressure. I thought Furman hitting the bar was a poor effort to be honest. Should have done a lot better. Worrying how many free headers they had. The big left winger never seemed to lose a header in the box. But generally we were decent value for our draw and it was a good cup tie. A tough game and I would have taken a replay beforehand.