Anfield Ticketing Arrangements

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season ticket holders should be allowed two tickets on the proviso that they buy a second season ticket.

I thought the system was in place to allow ST holders an advantage, not ST holders and their mates. There'd better be enough tickets left over!

Season ticket holders should be allowed two tickets on the proviso that they buy a second season ticket.

I thought the system was in place to allow ST holders an advantage, not ST holders and their mates. There'd better be enough tickets left over!

i think you will be ok.

:censored: me, after the season under Penney and from February of last season onwards, Season Ticket Holders deserve a :censored:ing medal! Less than half will be bought by ST holders, then those with vouchers then those that mosey on down to the ticket office after that can buy 10 at a time if they please. Everyone who wants one will get one….

I'll be getting mine in the morning…. :grin:

Incidentally I'll be getting 6….so that leaves 2,479…of the initial batch….. :wink:

Edited by oafcprozac

If every season ticket holder bought two tickets there'd still be over 2000 left over

This is exactly the same arrangement as the Everton match .

It cuts down on queues and there'll be plenty to go around - 6136 to be precise.

If in doubt, buy a half-season ticket ... still 13 league games left.

I think ST holders deserve that - its always been the case and its rightly a bonus for those of us who guarantee the club a certain amount of money for they year.

This year is the first where my nephew has a season ticket....I know i can get two adults with mine but can i get a junior and adult ticket with his?

Edited by Fruitygoo

I think ST holders deserve that - its always been the case and its rightly a bonus for those of us who guarantee the club a certain amount of money for they year.

This year is the first where my nephew has a season ticket....can i get 2 adults with mine, his junior and another adult with the two tickets anyone know?

Yes you can, in fact i'm going to get my son a half-season ticket this afternoon (he was having one for Chrimble anyway) to ensure that 6 of us can go. 2 with mine, 2 with my daughters and two with his new ST

Edited by oafcprozac

Buy a season ticket then YOU wouldn't have a problem,season ticket holders always get first dibbs....

Ditto 1 x ST = 1 x Ticket!

3,600 Latics fans turned up for Saturday's game against Wednesday.

2,000 were season ticket holders.

So I really don't see what the problem is here if the people who effectively keep the club going through thick and thin get two. There are still more than enough left over for the rest.

(Vested interest delcaration: I'm a season ticket holder :grin: )

I assume Liverpool will hold back on selling tickets in other parts of the Anfield Road End just in case there's a sudden rush of Oldhamers coming out ofthe woodwork and this coincides with a lack of Scousers.

Those of us that have bought Season Tickets are guaranteeing a certain amount of money to the club which allows the club to budget for the season...

i'm not having a go at pay on the daysers but the club doesn't know if your turning up or not! ST holders, quite rightly, should recieve added bonus' as part of being a ST holder. Its not really fair when a game we've already paid £x amount for turns out to be a reduced price game but we (in general) don't moan.

Ditto 1 x ST = 1 x Ticket!

But then someone can just walk up when on open sale and be able to buy 10 at a time…..2 at a time means people can sit together and not be stuck on their own. ST holders shouldn't have to wait until the open sale. We have this gripe every big game yet everyone pretty much gets sorted. I mean FFS some of us queued all night for 2nd Leg Play Off tickets, yet people were able to walk up and buy the day before.

It takes a degree of blind faith (or stupidity) to have been an OAFC season ticket holder over the last three or four years. Don't deny us a little perk….

Edited by oafcprozac

:censored: me, after the season under Penney and from February of last season onwards, Season Ticket Holders deserve a :censored:ing medal! Less than half will be bought by ST holders, then those with vouchers then those that mosey on down to the ticket office after that can buy 10 at a time if they please. Everyone who wants one will get one….

I'll be getting mine in the morning…. :grin:

Incidentally I'll be getting 6….so that leaves 2,479…of the initial batch….. :wink:

I'm not a ST holder and def agree that ST holders should get this perk.

I assume Liverpool will hold back on selling tickets in other parts of the Anfield Road End just in case there's a sudden rush of Oldhamers coming out ofthe woodwork and this coincides with a lack of Scousers.

My scouse flat mate as been arranging tickets for himself (no chance of me sticking him with us ... he throws things at the tv watching Liverpool youth games), says that home tickets have been selling fast.

My scouse flat mate as been arranging tickets for himself (no chance of me sticking him with us ... he throws things at the tv watching Liverpool youth games), says that home tickets have been selling fast.

They want to see Dean Furman play before they buy him for £5m at the end of January!

Im worried but always was going to be not a season ticket holder but gone every game at home bar 2 one of which was tuesday night and only missed 4 away this season cups included

driving from south west every week is a mare hope not have the season ticket dont bite me on the ass

st holders rightfully should get priority any sense would kept general sale until 31st so that the new years eve game was a bumper crowd

But then someone can just walk up when on open sale and be able to buy 10 at a time…..2 at a time means people can sit together and not be stuck on their own. ST holders shouldn't have to wait until the open sale. We have this gripe every big game yet everyone pretty much gets sorted. I mean FFS some of us queued all night for 2nd Leg Play Off tickets, yet people were able to walk up and buy the day before.

It takes a degree of blind faith (or stupidity) to have been an OAFC season ticket holder over the last three or four years. Don't deny us a little perk….

I have no qualms about ST holders getting priority tickets, that's the perk. The perk should not be necessarily be extended to 'those who are friendly with ST holders'.

I'm sure there won't be a problem and fortunately I'm off work the week between Xmas and NY so expect I'll be able to sit on the phone/go to the ground for however long it takes to get the tickets I need. I was just saying, like.

Edited by jsslatic

I have no qualms about ST holders getting priority tickets, that's the perk. The perk should not be necessarily be extended to 'those who are friendly with ST holders'.

I'm sure there won't be a problem and fortunately I'm off work the week between Xmas and NY so expect I'll be able to sit on the phone/go to the ground for however long it takes to get the tickets I need. I was just saying, like.

But why should season ticket holders have to wait for the open sale and risk missing out (unlikely) just so they can sit with their dad or kids? During the open sale people can buy as many as they want, that's when you could get issues imo. It should be 2 per person full stop….

Edited by oafcprozac