Anfield Seating Plan

Before you go have a look at this, at the moment the Ticket Office staff are being very accommodating, obviously that will change as tickets become more scarce and the back rows have to be filled.

REstricted View Blocks

PDF Seating Plan

screenshot20111218at134.png

Block 125 where we're sitting, 11 rows back…not bad….

Edited by oafcprozac

How much of The Anfield Road End do we have???

When you see it on the box the away fans have about a 3rd of the stand...... always looks like small section of RRE at our place. Have they given us more than that?

Whole of the bottom tier, it holds 6,300 so accounting for segregation we've got 6,100

Edited by oafcprozac

Also, and I doubt we'll sell the full 6,100 anyway but if we did, would there be scope to have the top tier opened up as well?

I've read that Liverpool fans already have tickets for up there, so unless there's some sort of sturdy segregation, I don't think so.

Thousands of scousers, with aerial missile throwing advantage on us, uh oh :wink:

Bit worrying. Last time I remember being at a match with a set-up remotely similar was the Play off Game at QPR - and we had pint glasses (proper glass- and I think full of piss) thrown at us from the upper tier. Joy.

Bit worrying. Last time I remember being at a match with a set-up remotely similar was the Play off Game at QPR - and we had pint glasses (proper glass- and I think full of piss) thrown at us from the upper tier. Joy.

No we didnt, Latics fans were up there, I was one of them. The glasses came over from the side. We filled the bottom teir and about 1/3 of the upper.

No we didnt, Latics fans were up there, I was one of them. The glasses came over from the side. We filled the bottom teir and about 1/3 of the upper.

I know. I was downstairs in the corner, below their fans in the upper tier of the side stand. Edit: That's why I said 'remotely similar'.

Edited by maddog

I know. I was downstairs in the corner, below their fans in the upper tier of the side stand. Edit: That's why I said 'remotely similar'.

The guy sat in front of us didn't need the assistance of piss throwing QPR fans that night, as my mate regurgitated his service bought Ginsters over his back 5 minutes in :sick:

I was in that lot and seem to remember coins coming down on us aswell.

FA cup win at The Victoria Ground!

Yes fun night that was….and we were attacked outside the Queens after the first game three 16 year old kids, twatted by big bruisers…Scummiest fans ever….love to see them try now :wink: