Liverpool Merchandise

The scarves are being produced as we speak - hope you all like them - we had very little time to come up with a design for these, I worked closely with the designer and the manufacturer and I think they have done us proud! I am trying to get a picture of them uploaded but I must admit I'm struggling! The scarves are designed to be bold and striking and the crest may seem sideways to some but this is so that the fans can hold the scarf proudly above their heads at Anfield (trying to organise a photo op at Anfield so watch this space!!!). The scarves will cost £6.99 and we are taking pre-orders in the club shop because of restricted delivery times over the festive period. Order yours now to avoid disappointment!

I know its a bit late but will the club shop be selling balloons? I took the orange ones to Everton and they went down a storm with the kids and they are an FA cup tradition.

I have bought some already and would encourage others to do the same. Let's make Anfield a sea of blue

I know its a bit late but will the club shop be selling balloons? I took the orange ones to Everton and they went down a storm with the kids and they are an FA cup tradition.

I have bought some already and would encourage others to do the same. Let's make Anfield a sea of blue

And beach balls :wink:

Edited by alwaysablue