Simpson: Efforts being made to sign him asap

Suspect a little matte of us selling out Anfeld put the spanner in the works (dispite the fact latics may have struck a deal around three weeks ago ;0). ) suddenly they think we are cash rich and decide they now want a fee. I suspect people like SC wouldn't like that last change from

The Hudders board

Great news he's back - really chuffed actually.

And even better is it seems it's going to make official & permenant pretty soon (after the Anfield cash lands anyone??)

I haven't wanted us to sign up a player so much in ages; he was (is!) that good of a player in the style we play.

Great to have him back - wonder what his odds are for 1st goalscorer at Anfield???? :wink:

My one concern is that we've bought him in on loan to play in today's game, I hope someone has made sure that was within the rules given that he was on loan for the 3 month maximum for an "emergency loan" already this season.

It's within the rules and happens all the time. We've got no worries there.

May be harsh but nevertheless true... my friend ...we have had 3 weeks to conclude a deal and we have had a head start on any other interested clubs...soory but not good enough period.

Terrible isn't it. How come they have not thought of singing him.

And goodness me what is all this nonsense about relying on Huddersfield to want to do a deal.

We are Oldham, they should just do what I ask.

What?

He played for us today?

Ah well, he should have a 5 year deal signed by now, shouldn't he. Hopeless.

see that jss latic andLatics pete have dissed me...they live in cloud cuckoo land and don't like straight talk when they hear it...hey lads i've been around a lot longer than you ...bow to experience.

Good to see an old timer like yourself keeping down with the kids. 'Dissed'.