Chesterfield JPT

I sincerely hope we sell out our allocation for this. I think it's much bigger than the Liverpool game which, realistically, we were very unlikely to win. This tie we can win and a trip to Wembley would provide a massive boost to the club and potentially enable PD to strengthen what is already a decent squad into play-off contenders for next season

Your club needs you!!!

I sincerely hope we sell out our allocation for this. I think it's much bigger than the Liverpool game which, realistically, we were very unlikely to win. This tie we can win and a trip to Wembley would provide a massive boost to the club and potentially enable PD to strengthen what is already a decent squad into play-off contenders for next season

Your club needs you!!!

Totally agree with you, although i think a lot will be torn between Huddersfield aswell on Saturday.

We should sell out, and after spending an arm and a leg on Friday i hope to do both.

Got mine today too buddy - you having a beer beforehand?

Any other of the Oasis/mock-northern Oasis massiv going?

Sweet. I will, driving but am off that day so will be there in plenty of time for a beverage. Ack bailed today but if you shout at him enough then perhaps he could be whipped into shape. Alex said on Friday night that he wanted to but you're best asking him! Others I'm not sure.

Nice one,one website said not to park in Tesco's as they have people patrolling it. This just put there to 'scare' people? No one had any problems with it?

Don't park in the Tesco - parking enforcers were out when we were there a couple of weeks back.

Loads of on street parking on the other side of Sheffield Road - have a look round the streets off Peveril Rd. 5-10 min walk from there.