Chesterfield JPT

with everybody caught in the euphoria of anfield there is not a lot of mention the JPT at the moment, was just wondering does anyone know how the ticket sales are going?

doubt they will sell many until tommoro. I cant get down there until tommoro. got the whole day off work for the FA cup game so picking my tickets up for the JPT on the way to the Rifle. Should sell a few come weekend as well, Especially when we win tommoro night :D

doubt they will sell many until tommoro. I cant get down there until tommoro. got the whole day off work for the FA cup game so picking my tickets up for the JPT on the way to the Rifle. Should sell a few come weekend as well, Especially when we win tommoro night :D

off meself tomorrow, meetin Mike B in upsteps at 12.30 if ya fancy a swift un,,,,avin a few in the centre before we head to the Rifle

....to Manc, then LIverpool.

Other than that; same for me & my mate.

Once the Liverpool games is done with (& we're in the 4th round!!), I think people will be back focusing on the area final & a possible trip to Wembley.

Can anyone please advise/ confirm dates of both legs against Chesterfield in the JPT now that we know a third round FA cup replay will not be required?

Thanks

Tue 17th Jan for 1st leg at Chesterfield. £12 adults, £3 kids. Bargain. Be there.

Second leg not yet confirmed.

Any idea how soon they'll be confirming the date of the home leg?

(edited to remove frankly bizarre Amazon link auto-created by me typing '2nd leg'. No i don't want to buy a DVD of Newcastle v Rangers.)

Edited by rosa

The Chesterfield tickets have not gone n open sale yet but i only see about 1000-1600 going anyway so hardly any rush for tickets

Maybe ...but some on here were saying that no way would we sell our allocation for Anfield.

Well their losing 1-0 at home to Exeter at the mo in what is definitely a relegation 6 pointer. Would not surprise me in the slightest if they were playing under a different manager by the time we play them on the 17th.

Hope not, sometimes 'new manager syndrome' kicks in for a while.

Surely we must have an outstanding chance of reaching wembley and another top day out.