Can somebody tell me what hes done wrong?. He was one of our best players last year and now hes a flaming portugese so and so every time he gets a touch. Hes not better than parker and scapuzzi?, wish people would stop thinking scapuzzi is class because hes at city, hes no more a city player than morais was a chelsea player. Yes he does silly things, but he makes things happen too.

Scapuzzi our best player today, Parker was poor

parker was piss poor today,dickov droped a bollock not makein changes with 20mins left hudds was ther for the takein,whats the point makein a sub with 2mins left after they scored,morais should defo have replaced parker.....

Hes barely had a chance!, and when he has had a chance, hes done more than parker. Its not the fact hes not playing that bothers me, its the unjustified abuse he gets, like at chesterfield and at home to notts county( four points hes helped earn in the last 3 weeks). Scapuzzi was the best player today?, was he on?

Morais recently has scored twice and made a couple of others.Parker is a shocker,yet to see him have a good game,today Huddersfield were there for the taking second half and with a sub or two on to freshen things up we would have had at least a point .Their managers sub won them the game,ours was given three minutes to save it.

For me Morais did a very fine job of showing why he's not getting a game, when he came on at Anfield. He got all the basic things wrong, worst of all when he was out wide and had a easy pass back to Adeyemi(?); he was under pressure from two Liverpool defenders but he didn't want to release the ball and kept it and kept it and then eventually lost it.

Morais has got some talent but don't kid yourself that throwing him back into the team would solve all our problems.

Im not kidding myself, i just prefer to watch people who are not afraid to try something a bit different. It doesnt matter if the odd cross goes over the stand, and he sometimes does silly tricks and ends up on his arse, because at the end of the day he makes things happen

He doesn't though, he does the same flick time after time, then almost always wastes the cross. Not to mention the amount of possession he loses. He's a good player to have as an impact sub, but he's not a starter.

morais is the only player we have that I'm excited about watching. yeah a lot of the time it doesn't come off, if it did then he wouldn't be in division one, but bloody hell, there aren't many players in this league that have talent on the ball & can surprise you. thank god for players like him.

Maybe the poor midweek reserve game was a factor coz Dux said he was pissed off with a few performances and those players knew who they were. From memory though Parker has only contributed a few goals in pre season friendlies. Nothing more going forward but maybe more disciplined tracking back than Morais.

Maybe the poor midweek reserve game was a factor coz Dux said he was pissed off with a few performances and those players knew who they were. From memory though Parker has only contributed a few goals in pre season friendlies. Nothing more going forward but maybe more disciplined tracking back than Morais.

Let's look at what's gone through the manager's head in not selecting Morais and not bringing him on:

- away from home

- top 6 opposition

- midfielder playing right back for us

- Morais has a reputation for losing possession on the flank

- Parker provides a little bit more defensively

So I do understand why Parker was played ahead of Morais and, while I don't agree with Dickov, I understand why he left Parker on the pitch so long when it was clear from the first 20 minutes he was having an off-day.

The manager got a lot right yesterday. If we'd gone for the jugular I think we'd have got 3 points though.

Edited by opinions4u

Let's look at what's gone through the manager's head in not selecting Morais and not bringing him on:

- away from home

- top 6 opposition

- midfielder playing right back for us

- Morais has a reputation for losing possession on the flank

- Parker provides a little bit more defensively

So I do understand why Parker was played ahead of Morais and, while I don't agree with Dickov, I understand why he left Parker on the pitch so long when it was clear from the first 20 minutes he was having an off-day.

The manager got a lot right yesterday. If we'd gone for the jugular I think we'd have got 3 points though.

I don't think he got too much right yesterday - getting more and more disappointed with him and his tactical approach.

Don't think either of them are the answer really, both Parker and morals do better when they come on as subs, but they go missing when they start, especially morals.

We'll have Simpson back next game and it'll almost certainly be Parker that's dropped, put Taylor on the right again with Lee, and bring back black. Been impressed with adeyemi at RB but Lee isn't a left back.

Dickovs got a promising team here, but maybe gone for too many players who can play in different places. It's important to have but players like Parker, morais, scapuzzi, adeyemi, Taylor don't know where their exact position is

Why isn't Morais starting? He did against Hartlepool and was poor, he is an impact sub he has proven that. Every time I see Scapuzzi he is a threat and a better defender than Morais which says a lot, also the abuse at the County game was directed towards Dickov for taking Scapuzzi off not Morias on. I felt PD got it yesterday, if we had gone all out attack I gurentee they would have won by more, and we would be on here complaining we too gung-ho. Parker was poor there was no disputing that, but sometimes managers see things we don't, there is a reason why very few non-players make it as a manager.

On a side note I was wondering how long it would take for some fans to get back on Dickov's back, it turns out a 1-0 defeat away to a side with the best striker in the league.

Every time you see scapuzzi hes a threat? Bring back black? Id much prefer nathan clarke to have a go at full back. I have never seen black play a pass forward on the ground, he's like a robot. I'm not talking about the booing for the sub v notts, I'm saying morais was getting a lot of abuse, at least in RRE. He had a bad match starting when he got a chance, therefore isnt a starter?. What about all the good performances last year!. We know hes got the talent, so it doesnt make sense that he can only ever be a super sub.