Tom Adeyemi

I just wish hed be a bit more physcial in the cetre of the park but hes something to work with

Midfielders who don't go clattering people are always a bit suspect round here, but Tom covers a lot of ground, denying the other side space and cutting options off, it's more and more frequently the way the better teams play these days.

I'm not sure Adeyemi looked good in his first three games either.

But, if a deal can be done (and I suspect it won't happen), I'd snap him up.

A lad of 20 who shows he can improve game on game is worth keeping.

Got to agree - we have some decent and skilful footballers in the squad at the moment - all it needs is for PD to find that little bit of magic dust to get them functioning as a unit.

Adeyemi is the type of player who is young and will only get better. If it happens then he would be a good signing for us.

Add him to Lee, Cisak, Furman, Taylor, Simpson and you have six of your starting eleven with bags of talent - MVoto, Diamond, Morais, are decent enough too - just leaves a striker and a (whisper it) left back... :o

yeah id keep him. He does go missing at times but I was impressed with how he tried to play make for us on saturday and im sure he will get more goals. I just wish hed be a bit more physcial in the cetre of the park but hes something to work with

The same thing was said about Richie Wellens!!

Nothing further from the truth and the same applies to Tom - he is not a 'rampaging' player, but I would wager that during 90 minutes he is up there in grass covered in a game - certainly from centre mid.

Add him to Lee, Furman, Taylor, Simpson and you have six of your starting eleven with bags of talent - MVoto, Diamond, Morais, are decent enough too - just leaves a striker and a (whisper it) left back... :o

The only problem here is that all these players can currently discuss deals with other clubs. No doubt their agents probably are.

I don't see it.

he's a midfielder who's not particularly creative, doesn't score many (2?), and isn't a ballwinner.

what does he actually do other than run around a lot?

I think you are being a little unfair there!

Looks like you are very much in the minority with this one, perhaps its you? :wink:

I think you are being a little unfair there!

Looks like you are very much in the minority with this one, perhaps its you? :wink:

Perhaps.

He'd be a much better player if he started calling himself "Tommy" instead of Tom.

A proper footballers name Tommy.

Tommy Adeyemi.

Much meaner.

I don't see it.

he's a midfielder who's not particularly creative, doesn't score many (2?), and isn't a ballwinner.

what does he actually do other than run around a lot?

you're not on your own - the jury has always been out for me.....though credit where it's due, he's been tonnes better at RB - far more involved, committed & impressive than when he's been in CM.

He has all the physical attributes you'd want a 'proper' player to possess, and with (lots of) work who knows, but I wouldn't be busting a gut to him up full-time if i'm honest