Marsh Brown

I suspect so. Be nice to bring pace off the bench

Ive seen enough to conclude that Josh Parker isnt that nippy and wont take a defender on.

Defenders are :censored: scared of pace in this division, One of the players I spoke to today ( whilst buying mine and me wifes tickets) said this lad was propably one of the quickest in our division, with good skills thrown in...

I hope it works out for both parties...

Ive seen enough to conclude that Josh Parker isnt that nippy and wont take a defender on.

Defenders are :censored: scared of pace in this division, One of the players I spoke to today ( whilst buying mine and me wifes tickets) said this lad was propably one of the quickest in our division, with good skills thrown in...

I hope it works out for both parties...

Football opinions eh? Disagree with Parker, I think he is quite nippy and will take a defender on.

However, I think he is wasted out wide, when he's played, been alot more impressed with him upfront than out wide. Notts County were not that worried about him out wide, but when he got moved upfront, they was :censored: scared of him, and when given the chance, he got behind them every time. With the way we play, looking to get the main striker in behind the defender, is playing to Parker's strengths when he gets chance upfront. Last home game we moved him into the hole and he wasn't that effective, but put him up top as furthest forward and he'll excel and will regularly being taking on defenders with his pace in this division.

Football opinions eh? Disagree with Parker, I think he is quite nippy and will take a defender on.

However, I think he is wasted out wide, when he's played, been alot more impressed with him upfront than out wide. Notts County were not that worried about him out wide, but when he got moved upfront, they was :censored: scared of him, and when given the chance, he got behind them every time. With the way we play, looking to get the main striker in behind the defender, is playing to Parker's strengths when he gets chance upfront. Last home game we moved him into the hole and he wasn't that effective, but put him up top as furthest forward and he'll excel and will regularly being taking on defenders with his pace in this division.

Think you might be right Rob, worth a punt as first goalscorer (if he starts).

It is about opinions, did you goto Hudders?, thats when my mind was made up...

He looked pretty decent in his cameo tonight

He looks dangerous. Taylor missed a great chance to play him in with a crossfield pass through two defenders late on. Instead, he stopped and played it to the man wide of him and allowed Chesterfield to regroup.

He looked pretty decent in his cameo tonight

Id long gone before he came on, if he showed a bit of flair then fair do's.

Matt Smith, not sure if he is cut out to be a professional footballer, just doesnt seem to have any touch.