he's no balls - he wants sacking - get rid of...........

now dont get me wrong - that was very very disappointing.

Totally gutted.......

but come on - Please please please - no knee jerk reactions. Dont single out individuals. We failed as a team, and no one will be more disappointed than the players who have missed out on a dream trip.

Wind your necks in - On another day that could've been 4-0.

Really ? Thanks for clearing that up.

I think you get my point.

It's a valid point though. We weren't good enough over 180 mins to beat a team we expected to beat. That's worthy of discussion (but not knee jerk reactions, as you said in your original post).

To be fair, i havent read one post or heard one comment asking for someone's head/sacking. You cant blame some frustration at certain players though and you have to expect that.

tl;dr what knee jerk reactions?

To be fair to OP, there was some calls for PD's head in Main Upper once they scored.

do they not do crosses in training then??? dont they do attack v defence.....

kuqi needs resting,he hasnt done much lately and could do with a rest at his age....

smith is nowhere near ready for league football....

moraise is an impact player.....but a luxury we cant afford...

tarkowsky didnt deserve to be dropped in first place,head n shoulder above other defenders

cisak is far to slow to get the ball out,especially as we was a goal behind,no urgency...

they huffed and puffed and didnt know how to put it in the net....season will now play out,crowds will again fall.....we will lose players in the summer and be asked to go again on reduced budget and bargain buys....but we need a striker now otherwise this seasons gonna be a tight finish..

The problem is that next years budget will now be even lower

Not sure it's PD's fault that Kuqi hasn't scored for 11 games

Mvoto can't defend properly

Simpson had a poor second half

Firman was really missed in the middle

Every cross was under hit, over hit or mis hit

Just on that note, excluding their goal (which wasn't just mvoto's fault), he was our best player on the pitch tonight IMO. Overall I don't think you can really point the finger at individuals (although I have to admit I was doing in the heat of the moment tonight), more a case of a young and quite naive team having no patience in the second half and just trying to lump the ball forward. You have to tip your hat to Tommy Lee as well, he's been incredible and immensely frustrating tonight and in both the games at their place this season. Massively gutting but lets focus our attentions on the league now. Also a pretty decent turn out tonight as well compared to usual, especially for a weekday televised game - lets hope everyone there tonight starts turning up to some league games as well.

Just on that note, excluding their goal (which wasn't just mvoto's fault), he was our best player on the pitch tonight IMO. Overall I don't think you can really point the finger at individuals (although I have to admit I was doing in the heat of the moment tonight), more a case of a young and quite naive team having no patience in the second half and just trying to lump the ball forward. You have to tip your hat to Tommy Lee as well, he's been incredible and immensely frustrating tonight and in both the games at their place this season. Massively gutting but lets focus our attentions on the league now. Also a pretty decent turn out tonight as well compared to usual, especially for a weekday televised game - lets hope everyone there tonight starts turning up to some league games as well.

Agree about Jean Yves - we just need to play that final ball better - and as for Tommy Lee - he gets his positioning spot on and that's why so many of our shots are saved by him - I don't know whether he is a top keeper but he certainly did over the two legs.

The problem is that next years budget will now be even lower

Not sure it's PD's fault that Kuqi hasn't scored for 11 games

Mvoto can't defend properly

Simpson had a poor second half

Firman was really missed in the middle

Every cross was under hit, over hit or mis hit

It isn't Paul Dickov's fault, but I hope he does have a quiet word with Shefqi.

Appalling form in the league and tie-winning misses aside, he seems to me to have a bit of a "big man on campus" attitude.

In my early teens I played for a pretty sub-standard Sunday League team, but if we'd ever tried to shoot straight from kick-off we'd have been hauled off immediately.

Edited by JoeP

The problems are glaringly obvious, we are struggling to score. In the last 6 games in all comps we have scored 2 screamers - but there were plenty of positives. Mainly we are creating chances. If we weren't I'd be more worried. We are slipping into 10/11 again and I think saturday is a bigger game than people may think.

Edited by pukka