Mvoto and morals

Thought both had a great game! Apart from mvotos mistake he was a rock and morais created more and more up and down the pitch, looked so comfortable on the ball too. Alot better from the team if we play aswell as that on Saturday my money is on us to win!

I don't really think the goal was M'Voto's fault either, once Cisak committed there wasn't much he could do.

Lack of communication. Felt Cisak should of stayed put and let m'voto deal with it, either heading away for corner or heading back to Cisak. Think thats what M'voto wanted to do but Cisak was already on edge of box.

I thought Mvoto got worse as the game went on, some of his decision making was very poor and he looked nervous as hell. The goal was absolutely his fault, he let it bounce outside the area and then left it to Cisak when he should have taken responsibility. Time to bench him and let Tarky prepare for next season as we're only going to have reserve players left anyway

watched the game back at 2am when i got in from work (madness, as i knew the result!)

i thought Morais was outstanding. i've been massively dissapointed with him this season; but that was far more like it.

Tarky did well 2nd half and Simpson was once again a class apart.

Taylor, Kuqi, Adeyemi, Wes......all had poor games unfortunately.

Maybe by the 88th minute of last night's game, M'voto felt a moral obligation to put us out our misery.

I always thought Chesterfield would score first, but there were still 8 minutes (of misery) to go, long enough to take it to pens if not win outright, but if they'd played all night there would have been no high-gloss finish.

I always thought Chesterfield would score first, but there were still 8 minutes (of misery) to go, long enough to take it to pens if not win outright, but if they'd played all night there would have been no high-gloss finish.

we couldnt score 1 goal in 88 mins...so how the hell did you feel we could get 2 goals in 8 mins?????

have you had a look at your wembley seating plan today as well!!!

Thought Cisak was equally at fault for the goal as big Jean. I'm glad that goal didn't decide it.

Morais was superb - best I've seen him play in a long time. We stopped playing football and started hoofing it when we took him off.

Kuqi rightly got a lot of criticism for losing it in the second half but I thought he was fantastic in the first - won loads of headers and played a couple of excellent passes.

we couldnt score 1 goal in 88 mins...so how the hell did you feel we could get 2 goals in 8 mins?????

have you had a look at your wembley seating plan today as well!!!

I didn't feel it, but hoped. I'm surprised if you can't understand that.

Not only the seating plan but also the 'Directions, Beer & Food' for Wembley are available for perusal, whenever required.

The club's deputation to Wembley last week, and all the merchandising orders pending, are aborted for this season, but hope springs eternal.