I'm back......For good....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean your back playing your role as an internet and slightly camp hard man? Dishing out your number to any bloke you want to duff up round the back.

Call the chron, great news for one and all.

No because I never played that role!

Anyway time this thread shut?

Tell me about it!

Well, once there was this 'Oldham fan' who walked about 500yrds for charity and left all his friends to do the charity event on their own. He then offered folks out through the internets, had a hissy-fit and turned lazer blue to piss off some fans. Those fans couldn't give a monkeys forehead what he did with his life and ignored him. Feeling left out and at a low ebb, he decided to return to being an Oldham 'fan' because he's got no real friends left. The end.

Well, once there was this 'Oldham fan' who walked about 500yrds for charity and left all his friends to do the charity event on their own. He then offered folks out through the internets, had a hissy-fit and turned lazer blue to piss off some fans. Those fans couldn't give a monkeys forehead what he did with his life and ignored him. Feeling left out and at a low ebb, he decided to return to being an Oldham 'fan' because he's got no real friends left. The end.

Well your Wide of the mark there!

Welcome back Lee!

It amazes me how odd some of our so called faithful fans can be.

One minute they are moaning that crowds are so low, and then we get a fan back who has tried something different and they still moan and try and make the fan feel unwanted. Guess what the fans who no longer come aren’t all sat at home listening to latics player they may well be tasting what’s on offer elsewhere.

I say credit to Lee for being open and honest about how he gave something else a go but couldn’t match that feeling you get at BP. The only thing Lee did differently to a lot of other people was be as honest as he was to admit to everyone he was off to watch some footy at COMS.

I live a few miles away from Fleetwood and guess what I quite fancy taking a trip to Highbury and who knows what that may lead to…. Does that make me a shocking fan????

Welcome back Lee!

One minute they are moaning that crowds are so low, and then we get a fan back who has tried something different

and they still moan and try and make the fan feel unwanted. Guess what the fans who no longer come aren’t all sat at home listening to latics player they may well be tasting what’s on offer elsewhere.

I say credit to Lee for being open and honest about how he gave something else a go but couldn’t match that feeling

you get at BP. The only thing Lee did differently to a lot of other people was be as honest as he was to admit to everyone he was off to watch some footy at COMS.

I live a few miles away from Fleetwood and guess what I quite fancy taking a trip to Highbury and who knows what that may lead to…. Does that make me a shocking fan????

To be honest I'm ashamed of what I did. Most of it was out of spite and to piss some people off. But like I said nothing can replicate match day at the dump

Welcome back Lee!

One minute they are moaning that crowds are so low, and then we get a fan back who has tried something different and they still moan and try and make the fan feel unwanted. Guess what the fans who no longer come aren’t all sat at home listening to latics player they may well be tasting what’s on offer elsewhere.

I say credit to Lee for being open and honest about how he gave something else a go but couldn’t match that feeling you get at BP. The only thing Lee did differently to a lot of other people was be as honest as he was to admit to everyone he was off to watch some footy at COMS.

NO, it wasn't

anyway. im bored of this. not giving anymore attention to it which is clearly what he is after.

Welcome back Lee!

From what I recall - slagging off 'friends/fellow fans/ex team and club and generally being an internet loudmouth(loudtype!?!?) after being around for 2 minutes - then coming back suggesting 'everybody get it off their chest', then when people start to, ask for the thread to be closed - would make you a shocking fan - yes!!

Open and honest!! - WOLOB - What a load of .......

He made himself unwanted with negative, unwanted comments to other fans about the club they love - THIS CLUB!!

Note to oneself: Don't bother wasting your time on this..........DOH! too late!

From what I recall - slagging off 'friends/fellow fans/ex team and club and generally being an internet loudmouth(loudtype!?!?) after being around for 2 minutes - then coming back suggesting 'everybody get it off their chest', then when people start to, ask for the thread to be closed - would make you a shocking fan - yes!!

Open and honest!! - WOLOB - What a load of ......

He made himself unwanted with negative, unwanted comments to other fans about the club they love - THIS CLUB!

Note to oneself: Don't bother wasting your time on this..........DOH! too late!

That's where your wrong mate. Fans ASSUMED that I was a city fan because I said I'm going Munich with y city supporting mate! Then all of a sudden I was classed as one and also those great fans went too far with what they said. I simply told them Oldham is a rip off and financially it's cheaper for me to go city! Simple!

That's where your wrong mate. Fans ASSUMED that I was a city fan because I said I'm going Munich with y city supporting mate! Then all of a sudden I was classed as one and also those great fans went too far with what they said. I simply told them Oldham is a rip off and financially it's cheaper for me to go city! Simple!

You were at that game with a City shirt with a City scarf. If you were just going with a mate, then you didn't need to wear one! I've been to different clubs with my mates and not once wore their shirts. You're an embarrassment. Is the real reason you're back cos your bird binned you for one of the lads you went to City with?

A couple of quick points on the last bit of unwarranted attention that I give you (3 posts too much)

1st - I'm not your mate (line 1)

2nd - I never mentioned CITY in my post (Also in line 1)

3rd - You said a wee bit more than "Oldham is a rip off and financially it's cheaper for me to go city!"

A couple of quick points on the last bit of unwarranted attention that I give you (3 posts too much)

1st - I'm not your mate (line 1)

2nd - I never mentioned CITY in my post (Also in line 1)

3rd - You said a wee bit more than "Oldham is a rip off and financially it's cheaper for me to go city!"

Like what?

Why the :censored: are people even commenting on this thread? The best thing that could happen is that the opening post is the only one, followed by another ten minutes later by the openiong poster asking "is anyone there?".

That this thread has even gone 4 pages (and I fear a whole load more, sadly) with one or two even having the gumption to say "Welcome back Lee" will have given that big old ego a huge pat.

<insert facepalm meme jpg here>