I'm back......For good....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this bloke said he was a City fan,went to watch them,bought a top and then widely distributed photos of himself wearing it? Tie him to one of the floodlight pylons and stone him to death. Or set fire to him. Whichever seems the best thing to do at the time.

this bloke said he was a City fan,went to watch them,bought a top and then widely distributed photos of himself wearing it? Tie him to one of the floodlight pylons and stone him to death. Or set fire to him. Whichever seems the best thing to do at the time.

Welcome back Lee, its all about opinions, looking forward to your posts.

Your very wide of the mark there mate

Hi People,

So as the topic thread says I'm back! For good.

I am probably the most hated person at the moment and to be fair I don't blame you.

When going to all these top tier stadiums of England and Europe, I first thought wow this is great. But then I realised and asked myself Am I really enjoying it or am I doing this to piss certain people off? The answer was the latter. It was all blown out of proportion in the first place. I went to Munich with my mate for a trip to a new stadium and that was all. But then certain people started going on at me for doing so, so that's when I started going there instead of here. I was enjoying the results and the entertainment of it all (But who can blame me?) but it was being ruined seeing latics getting beat again. I have been back to BP a few times and even though I haven't seen some of the best footballers in the world there I still enjoyed it a lot more than I was at CoMS.

I asked myself after a few games where would I rather be? In this 4 sided,warm,star studded stadium, where you will more or less see 5 goals a game and some great entertainment or be in a cold 3 sided stadium, with :censored: beer, nasty tasting food, some average football and being stressed all the time? So it was City or Oldham?

Financially it's cheaper for me to go to City which attracted me at first but for the sake of a few quid is it worth it? NO.

To anyone who I may offended then I am sorry but it's my choice. I got heavily slagged for what I did (Rightly so) but some people went too far (mentioning family and other things).

I know it probably seem's mad but I would of loved going to MK on saturday. Even though it ended like it did i still would of been glad to be there.

Anyway I have said my peace. If you want to slag me off or anything just get done with it and move on. I'll be there on Saturday and every other saturday.... Like it use to be.

Let the tirade begin.

Corney's March Madness at work, folks.

He's gone right bonkers, he has!