I'm back......For good....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this thread has given people a chance to get things off their chest.

Probably time to let it sit in the corner and allow the passage of time to gradually let Arab and Jew co-exist.

Or something like that.

Agreed, no more to say on the subject.

To latics lee, you really have a screw loose in my opinion and love the attention but here's my two penneth.

With regards to other fans you have upset, you should contact them all and make a personal apology and accept that some are not going to welcome you back

With regards to the playershare sponsored walk, you really should apologies to the two fans who put sheer time an effort in resolving the mess you let behind and ensuring your sponsorship money was collected

With regards to the PM message you sent my husband on a social network site personally attacking me. Well, if you see either of us on the terraces of Oldham, or an away game or in general on the streets, run.... as I will not be held responsible for how I will react nor my husband too. Don't even both to make the effort with us two as the bridge has been throughly burned a long with any olive branches

With regards to our club and your money - please feel free to attend we need your tainted dosh

Word of advice - carry a first aid kit at all times

end of

To latics lee, you really have a screw loose in my opinion and love the attention but here's my two penneth.

With regards to other fans you have upset, you should contact them all and make a personal apology and accept that some are not going to welcome you back

With regards to the playershare sponsored walk, you really should apologies to the two fans who put sheer time an effort in resolving the mess you let behind and ensuring your sponsorship money was collected

With regards to the PM message you sent my husband on a social network site personally attacking me. Well, if you see either of us on the terraces of Oldham, or an away game or in general on the streets, run.... as I will not be held responsible for how I will react nor my husband too. Don't even both to make the effort with us two as the bridge has been throughly burned a long with any olive branches

With regards to our club and your money - please feel free to attend we need your tainted dosh

end of

I reckon we'll be on for a decent crowd Saturday………………. IF Lee attends…..

simpsons-mob-torches.jpg?w=1000

end of

oh dear Lee

i couldnt give 2 :censored:s if you watch Latics or City Lee, i dont know you!

other people obviously do and you have offended some, so can I ask why not just return to games if thats what you want to do?

why announce it on here? it just seems like a massive wind up to get people upset, which you must have known would happen

oh and Underdog, im not sure you should be threatening people on here, upset or not

Edited by palmer1

i couldnt give 2 :censored:s if you watch Latics or City Lee, i dont know you!

other people obviously do and you have offended some, so can I ask why not just return to games if thats what you want to do?

why announce it on here? it just seems like a massive wind up to get people upset, which you must have known would happen

oh and Underdog, im not sure you should be threatening people on here, upset or not

Thanks for the advice, however I believe other young, fitter,faster and much better eyes sight will probably see him first and I have nothing to hide behind not even a keyboard

end of

You're really struggling with the moral high ground here, aren't you?

end of

Ooof, I wouldn't like in incur the wrath of Paul.

What about when he PM'd Ritchie 82 offering him a scrap at the back of the Chaddy? Ritchie 82 told him his seat number and what time he would be getting there. Surprisingly, Lee never showed.

The lad is a clown.

Besides, he won't be watching us for long, he's being signed up for Shrewsbury or someone like that, isn't he?

Having read underdogs post, if it was me Paul was after I would use my loaf and in the words of Danny Dyer......"time to keep my nut daaarrrrrnnnnnnn". Definately annoyed the wrong guy there.

Gazza is already on standby with his chicken sandwich and fishing rod.

I remeber before any affiliation with City saying I was going to spend my time on here minusing every thing you said and that hasn't changed.

Have you been sussed at City? Despite being a 'big' club, they know their own.. Probably been outed and laughed at..

This whole episode is just embarassing for you. "Look at me, Look at me"

I didn't always agree with your posts and don't know you personally but I always thought you were a proper Oldham fan.. The stuff that's been posted on here that you've said is out of order, particulary to people you'd probably been paly with previously.

Can't take you seriously to be honest because as a Latics fan since I was a young kid that kind of mocking of my own club is alien to me.

Other than that, Welcome back

This is a great example of leaving the wife to run off with the glamorous blonde down the road, enjoying the early weeks and then realising that what you had before had more depth and meaning. Or you just missed the kids.

If you do return you're going to get a hell of a lot of abuse before things return to "normal".

Although the glamorous blonde sat three desks away from me as I type this is well worth a dabble! Unlike Man City, who are a bit like an aging ruin with an impressive facelift and fake knockers.

Edited by opinions4u

This is a great example of leaving the wife to run off with the glamorous blonde down the road, enjoying the early weeks and then realising that what you had before had more depth and meaning.

If you do return you're going to get a hell of a lot of abuse before things return to "normal".

Although the glamorous blonde sat three desks away from me as I type this is well worth a dabble! Unlike Man City, who are a bit like an aging ruin with an impressive facelift and fake knockers.

Careful O4U or you'll be needing that shovel again :grin: