I'm back......For good....

Friend's Facebook status:

Europa league is were its at! M.U.F.C

Like · · 2 minutes ago via mobile · .

Lee Alexander Collett likes this..

Lee Alexander Collett who you want next round? I wouldn't mind a trip to poland!

about a minute ago · Like.

Pete Howarth you big latics fan

a few seconds ago · Like.

Lee Alexander Collett Me? You know it and other people know it i'm a city fan

2 seconds ago · Like.

?????????????????????????????

Unbelievable jeff

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be so bloody stupid, and this goes for anybody else who thinks it's clever threaten another member with violence - we'll just kick you off, we're not wasting our time with any of that nonsense. In fact, you've been warned before - you're gone.

How is advising someone to carry a first aid kit deemed to be threatening?

You are kidding? You couldn't see any kind of threat in her post? She also put a hit out on who ever punched chaddy the owl, She went all gangsta that's why she was banned. Don't get me wrong I understand someone being angry but she did go a little ott.

You are kidding? You couldn't see any kind of threat in her post? She also put a hit out on who ever punched chaddy the owl, She went all gangsta that's why she was banned. Don't get me wrong I understand someone being angry but she did go a little ott.

Ffs now who's over reacting, well done though, its not even 6am and you managed to put a smile on my face.

#hackedaccount methinks. How many times did he mention our ***** ground.

Or a really bad case of paranoid Schizophrenia, hopefully not that though. He'd be genuinely ill.

Possibly hAcked or he's given his password to on of his City mates and given them carte Blanche. Either way I've nothing left to say on this topic.

The Royal Society for the blind Derbyshire branch never did receive his sponsorship money, but it's been sorted now anyway.

Friend's Facebook status:

Europa league is were its at! M.U.F.C

Like · · 2 minutes ago via mobile · .

Lee Alexander Collett likes this..

Lee Alexander Collett who you want next round? I wouldn't mind a trip to poland!

about a minute ago · Like.

Pete Howarth you big latics fan

a few seconds ago · Like.

Lee Alexander Collett Me? You know it and other people know it i'm a city fan

2 seconds ago · Like.

?????????????????????????????

Well there we go its a wind up

Well done Lee though you've got to 10 pages and made this message board a more successful place this week ultimately benefiting OWTB and Oldham Athletic :chubb:

Well there we goOWTB & OPAF its a wind up

Well done Lee though you've got to 10 pages and made this message board a more successful place this week ultimately benefiting OWTB and Oldham Athletic :chubb:

OWTB & OAFC went their seperate ways so not sure how OAFC will benefit by the posts on the board.

Here is an idea, why not remove the post? Think that would show a respect and change of attitude

Become a bit of an embarrassment this arguing, support who u want by all means but the bickering is out of hand

:censored: me anyone can sit behind a desk and type i far from condone violence by man up or shut up

I dont know Lee and wont be passing judgement, i dont like what i hear but who am i to judge

Depends if you are going to hurt them so bad that they would need an antiseptic wipe and a plaster or not.

Big talk.

Manz is gettin merked if he is caught slippin in my manor.

Edited by Roger Ritchie

lee you have citeh stuff yeah like shirts, scrafs etc??? After all you wont need them now will you, or how about burn the bloody :censored: and film it for our entertainment on here?

Why not sell them and then use the money to donate to playeshare that might help win 1 or 2 over?

Edited by laticdickovarmy