Can't see many making the short trip tomorrow. I would expect 350-400

Tranmere's record in the last 18 games is won 1 (yes thats one) drawn 6 lost 11 scored 17 conceeded 30

Thats a truly awful bad run, their last win coming on the 30th December.

On the road it's even worse drawing 1 and losing 8 of their last 9 games. Their last victory on the road was back in late October at Hartlepool when the monkey hangers were on a run of something like 9 home defeats on the trot

We really really need and should pick up 3 points tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the game where Kuqi hits the back of the net again.

Can't see many making the short trip tomorrow. I would expect 350-400

Tranmere's record in the last 18 games is won 1 (yes thats one) drawn 6 lost 11 scored 17 conceeded 30

Thats a truly awful bad run, their last win coming on the 30th December.

On the road it's even worse drawing 1 and losing 8 of their last 9 games. Their last victory on the road was back in late October at Hartlepool when the monkey hangers were on a run of something like 9 home defeats on the trot

We really really need and should pick up 3 points tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the game where Kuqi hits the back of the net again.

You just know what's going to happen.......Could write the script!!!!

But aren't we just the team to play when in such a run ?.....we usually kick start teams in the doldrums.

Let's hope we crush them tomorrow.

Your right but the team will be more balanced tomorrow than it was at MK last week where, especially after the injury to Paul Black, we had too many square pegs in round holes.

I think that judging by PD's comments this week we will see some changes tomorrow to prove a point with a couple of kids getting their chance again. He will have been made up with how Tarky has stepped upto the plate recently.

Your right but the team will be more balanced tomorrow than it was at MK last week where, especially after the injury to Paul Black, we had too many square pegs in round holes.

I think that judging by PD's comments this week we will see some changes tomorrow to prove a point with a couple of kids getting their chance again. He will have been made up with how Tarky has stepped upto the plate recently.

Tarky has been the major plus in the last few weeks, let's hope a couple more can step up to the plate and prove their worth.

be a 0-0 or 7 goal thriller

lets all hope we smash u 7-0 then lol

To be honest we have some many injuries a win would be a great win i think and drag us away from relegation and another team into the scrap

Just done my 130miles to get to another home game for the weekend so we better win, right im of to the pub :grin:

Edited by laticdickovarmy

Tarky has been the major plus in the last few weeks, let's hope a couple more can step up to the plate and prove their worth.

Yep, he has given away numerous penalties and started in the 5-0 defeat at centre half against MK Dons. Where would we be without him.

This is not a dig at him, just fans over hyping one of our kids, like with Smalley, Brooke etc.. when they break into the team.

Major plus is a blod statement in my opinion. Fingers crossed he'll kick on and assure his place.

Big jean is the man to give the pens away!

Apart from at MIK Dons when was the last time he gave one away?

As for Tarky, the only other mistake that comes to mind other than the ridiculous decision at Chesterfield, is his mistimed header against Walsall that led to the penalty. He's looked very solid so far and rightly he's receiving his praise, he's going to make the odd mistake though, we just have to accept that.