Guess who's back ?

Ronnie Moore back as manager of trannies til end of season.

HOOOOOOF!

He's made his first signings, Ronnie has employed two guys in canoes, to be based at either side of the Birkenhead penninsula, to return the balls back.

Ian "Thomas" Moore to come out of retirement to answer his Dad's call?

You bet you bottom dollar he will.......

If (big if) they avoid the drop - it should make next seasons games a little bit moore (sic) interesting

I wonder if daddys boy will come out,of " retirement" to help them out ?

Amazing you both though and posted that at the same time!

Funny what keeps you up at night! :wink:

I imagine they've taken him back as a popular choice with the fans. As long as they appreciate the danger they'll cause to passing aircraft and the odd Apollo rocket, they'll still go down.

And I agree with others that likkle Ian will make a miraculous return to lower league football to help Daddy out and then bugger off again as soon as they're relegated come May.

There's no doubt about that. Sorry, couldn't resist it.

Good Luck to him, the mob that hounded him out here, walked anyway. Causing far more damage to a club than an unpopular manager could ever have done…..

Who's to say Moore would not have faired better than Shez did in 06/07? One thing's for sure he wouldn't have spunked the Beckett budget on Wood, Rocastle and feckin' Dabo…nah he would have played the newly permanently signed Beckett alongside Porter…….

However, he is still a deluded Freddie Boswell, pissheaded dinosaur….

Edited by oafcprozac

saw that this morning - weird eh?

I was struggling to sleep; but I dont know what peanuts excuse is!! :wink:

snap ! got woken by a noisey car alarm then coulddnt get back off to sleep so had a read on here to send me off to slee..............................

Sorry chaps but did we not all come to the conclusion 3 years ago that the team Ronnie brought to BP that season and beat you conclusively played very little "hoof ball" and infact played some attractive stuff?

I thought we were poor that day, the team that topped the league in August-October would have destroyed you.